What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of gaz

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't know the history of that poster, but if you guys lose Boyd it'd be a massive c**k-up. He's been unbelievable for you guys and Nightingale wouldn't be in the same league as him at fullback.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I don't know the history of that poster, but if you guys lose Boyd it'd be a massive c**k-up. He's been unbelievable for you guys and Nightingale wouldn't be in the same league as him at fullback.

Wasn't our interst in Dugan confirmed a couple of weeks ago on WIN TV down in the Berra?

That would be good.

Goldthorpe

Bench
I doubt Hornby is going anywhere since they lost Henry to the Knights. If they do then they have made a mistake imo. Halves aren't easy to come by.
Wasn't there talk of Cooper Cronk if Hornby, Smith and Cooper go to England? I'd make that 'trade' in a heartbeat.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Apart from what has been posted here, who has said anything about Boyd being let go?

Looks like a smoke chasing exercise.

trudge

Bench
Wayne's more ruthless than we could ever be. He'll cut and paste whoever he has to.

Swapping Duges for Boyd isn't necessarily an improvement.

Cronk?

Enjoy Benny while you can.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Is Bring Back choc the worst poster ever? This Is the same person who said Zhumt was sh*t

What exactly don't you understand? Seems perefectly simple to understand to me.

Except if you're F$%KING MORON!
Sorry saint marto, but you're either 12 yrs old (if thats the case then please excuse my language), or you're a complete tool. I think you may just be a tool.

Thanks
:lol:

Saintliness

Juniors
Boyd has probably been our best back this year, he has come of age and would be starting fullback for QLD if not for Slater.

The Gaz signing is dragging on so long, are we waiting for confirmation of a cap increase??

big pat

Coach
Boyd has probably been our best back this year, he has come of age and would be starting fullback for QLD if not for Slater.

The Gaz signing is dragging on so long, are we waiting for confirmation of a cap increase??

its only in the eyes of posters on here that things are dragging out, the process of which contracts and salary cap restrictions, are made could be a long process that needs to be worked out properly by all parties concerned, i'm sure gasnier would like an end to it as much as we all do.

nrlnrl

First Grade
yep, the wait will be worth it

they are being extra cautious with the whole process & particularly the 3rd party agreements ( after the previous fiasco )

Zoggy

Juniors
I had a family friend who knew Gaz very well. He organised Gaz to come to my 21st Party and present me with a personaly signed jersey with a happy 21st message on it. Unfortunatly something urgent came up and he couldnt make it. I was pretty gutted on my 21'st.

I was going to get the jersey framed but after he left Saints there was no point. I always said to myself if he ever returned i would get the jersey framed :)

Dragon Dave

Bench
I had a family friend who knew Gaz very well. He organised Gaz to come to my 21st Party and present me with a personaly signed jersey with a happy 21st message on it. Unfortunatly something urgent came up and he couldnt make it. I was pretty gutted on my 21'st.

I was going to get the jersey framed but after he left Saints there was no point. I always said to myself if he ever returned i would get the jersey framed :)

So it was actually the 21st party that fell through for Gaz, not the 3rd party.