What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenue for NRL Clubs (2018-2021)

Your user name is Get Rid of The Donkeys? And despite living in the heart of Broncos terroritory you adopted the Cowboys as your team, even though you haven't lived in NQ ever.

But now you're a big Broncos fan?
I'm not a big Broncos fan. I've adopted them as my second team.

I'd love to change my name to Get Rid of The Cockroaches.

siv

First Grade
Your user name is Get Rid of The Donkeys? And despite living in the heart of Broncos terroritory you adopted the Cowboys as your team, even though you haven't lived in NQ ever.

But now you're a big Broncos fan?
I think he really is a disgruntled Wests Panthers fan wanting his LC back

Munky

Coach
My favourite thing in these threads are posters using well defined financial reporting terms and deflecting when called out.

LMAO when profit/surplus is used interchangeably with revenue.

My favourite thing in these threads are posters using well defined financial reporting terms and deflecting when called out.

My favourite take away from these threads is how much they trigger people from Sydney who live in a fantasy world. They mock these threads and go ad hominem on the OP because they erroneously believe Sydney and its RL clubs are superior to the rest of the world. It really pisses them off to see a club from a small regional FNQ city with a population of just 180k earning more revenue from football operations than all of the Sydney clubs. It pisses them off so much they deflect from this fact by bringing up non-football related revenue generated from land development that was acquired with gaming machine revenue.

Smug Panther

First Grade
My favourite take away from these threads is how much they trigger people from Sydney who live in a fantasy world. They mock these threads and go ad hominem on the OP because they erroneously believe Sydney and its RL clubs are superior to the rest of the world. It really pisses them off to see a club from a small regional FNQ city with a population of just 180k earning more revenue from football operations than all of the Sydney clubs. It pisses them off so much they deflect from this fact by bringing up non-football related revenue generated from land development that was acquired with gaming machine revenue.
My Panthers are superior tho...

MugaB

Coach
Its not fantasy, theres 9 Sydney clubs....
I think someone is a bit delusional, and insecure that there's that many teams in sydney, but the League cant get even one in a lower grade in loganvideotogif_2022.12.24_01.08.50.gif

And in the only legitimate finals series, there was not one team from north of the Hunter river in the finals
The ARL in 1997 was a second tier competition featuring also rans and kids who were yet to prove themselves. The best players were in Super League earning big money. Don't take my word for it. Go look at how mediocre the 1995 and 1997 State of Origin teams were without Super League players. England beat Australia at the 1995 World Cup. I refuse to count the 1997 ARL Premiership as a legitimate title as it was contested by teams that would have been flogged by 20 or 30 points by the 1986 Wynnum Manly team that featured four Australian Kangaroos, including the greatest five-eighth of all time.

MugaB

Coach
The ARL in 1997 was a second tier competition featuring also rans and kids who were yet to prove themselves. The best players were in Super League earning big money. Don't take my word for it. Go look at how mediocre the 1995 and 1997 State of Origin teams were without Super League players. England beat Australia at the 1995 World Cup. I refuse to count the 1997 ARL Premiership as a legitimate title as it was contested by teams that would have been flogged by 20 or 30 points by the 1986 Wynnum Manly team that featured four Australian Kangaroos, including the greatest five-eighth of all time.
How does that make sence? 1986 brl team vs a 1997 SL team.... for starters theres an 11 year gap.... fmd you're a moron... you can talk shit about any team vs wally lewis... seriously

You would have to say that Cronulla must have been the 2nd best side in the country at the time and completely justifying their place in the competition ahead of basket cases like Adelaide and Perth. Finally we come to a firm agreement here m8.

Iamback

Coach

For me it is them failing to realise you also add the Sydney clubs together, That shows you how big the game is

siv

First Grade
Continue to live in your dream

Wont be long before you can return to the Qld Cup dream