What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenue for NRL Clubs (2018-2021)

Pneuma

First Grade
Houses or units facing the golf course will sell like hot cakes

didn’t know it had an actual golf course as well thought it was just a club house
The sharks have smart administrators and this will ensure our long term survival much to the chagrin of the two negative nellies 🥸

Iamback

Coach
Houses or units facing the golf course will sell like hot cakes

didn’t know it had an actual golf course as well thought it was just a club house

A few golf clubs have that setup and works well

Nah it is just a pokie Den is the expert on the other side of the country tells us

Wb1234

Immortal
A few golf clubs have that setup and works well

Nah it is just a pokie Den is the expert on the other side of the country tells us

How did they afford that lol

the land alone is worth a mint

I’ve always thought it was just some dive like Carmen’s

rugby league is the winner

Iamback

Coach

They likely don't own the Land yet, There will something in the agreement to insure the Golf Course isn't aquired then sold on. That won't always be the case so is just another club to make money until then

Pneuma

First Grade

Looking forward to a massive cheer from the West and the aircraft off Singapore. Not holding my breath.

Sharks Leagues has just 27k members. Terrible for an NRL club reliant on gaming machine revenue for its survival.

Easts Leagues Club at Coorparoo has 35k members and now has first class training facilities that are used by NRL clubs and the Maroons when they're in Brisbane. There's also a commercial gymnasium on site.

Adding Sharkies @ Kareela members to Cronulla's total still has it trailing the Tigers.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder if the 2 virgins frequent lawn bowls forums to rant about pokie dens, producing spreadsheets comparing gaming revenue versus how much bowls players spend on beer per annum. Bowling clubs = EVIL COMMUNITY WRECKERS
Anywhere that has pokies as their main source of revenue is a blight on society. You seem an evil person wanting to inflict that misery on people?

Pneuma

First Grade
$2.9million pokie revenue from the golf club. But yeh they bought it for the ambience and driving range lol
You must be the biggest sad sack I’ve ever encountered. The golf club is a terrific investment for club but some old sad sack in Perth turns it into a negative. Seriously give it a break. There is an air of optimism around the mighty sharks and having ignorant posters in Perth who don’t have and will never have their own rugby league club endlessly whinging about us is simply delicious.

Anywhere that has pokies as their main source of revenue is a blight on society. You seem an evil person wanting to inflict that misery on people?
Yep, i own 4 queen of the niles that are on the back of my ute and drive around housing commission areas with a megaphone yelling out that I'll loan the residents money at 30% interest a day if they want to play them. I prefer to be referred to as an entrepreneur.

Pneuma

First Grade
Yep, i own 4 queen of the niles that are on the back of my ute and drive around housing commission areas with a megaphone yelling out that I'll loan the residents money at 30% interest a day if they want to play them. I prefer to be referred to as an entrepreneur.
5 cent machine? I dropped $100 on one the other night :)

Iamback

Coach
$2.9million pokie revenue from the golf club. But yeh they bought it for the ambience and driving range lol

How many of the 20k Sharks Leagues members now may fork out $30 each for a round of golf?

How many corporates can they now take for a round? A Round of golf with a Sharks player after a feed.

There are many ways this is a good investment of course you turn it negative

Pneuma

First Grade
How many of the 20k Sharks Leagues members now may fork out $30 each for a round of golf?

How many corporates can they now take for a round? A Round of golf with a Sharks player after a feed.

There are many ways this is a good investment of course you turn it negative
Ffs mate. Stop being positive. Old mate Perth clearly is flaming the thread with negativity. The golf club is a terrific investment. Creates new options for club members. It’s brilliant.

Iamback

Coach
Ffs mate. Stop being positive. Old mate Perth clearly is flaming the thread with negativity. The golf club is a terrific investment. Creates new options for club members. It’s brilliant.

I don't play golf but often get emails enter comps to rounds with Cleary etc, To that on your own course is even better

Latest posts