What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynoldson update

macavity

Referee
Baron Vo Mandor said:
Club should just sign him a check for $50k to end it, and like u guys excited to see how Houston developes.

Why should we give him a brass razoo if we don't have to?

I like the guy, but if he wants to play silly buggers, he can pay our court costs.

bluesbreaker

Bench
bullsh*t, he hasn't got a legal leg to stand on. Let him sue, he'll lose and pay our court fees to boot. I can imagine how the case will go...

Reynoldson's Lawyer: He should've been picked on form.

Knights Lawyer: how many games did Reynoldson make more than 50 tackles or 15 hitups?

Reynoldson's Lawyer: ... We rest our case.

Frederick

Staff member
bluesbreaker said:
bullsh*t, he hasn't got a legal leg to stand on. Let him sue, he'll lose and pay our court fees to boot. I can imagine how the case will go...

Reynoldson's Lawyer: He should've been picked on form.

Knights Lawyer: how many games did Reynoldson make more than 50 tackles or 15 hitups?

Reynoldson's Lawyer: ... We rest our case.
Judge: You rest your case?
Reynoldson's lawyer (Lionel Hutz): Oh I'm sorry, I thought that was a figure of speech. Case closed :)

Frederick

Staff member
:lol:

KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
Its just sad it had to come to this. If Smith handled sh*t a bit better maybe there would be no court case.
Well if Reynoldson had learnt to read in the first place none of this would've happened

I'd just rather our players be able to concentrate on the pre-season without any issues in the background dont forget apparently lots of them werent happy about Reyno's treatment(even though it was just). And by being seen to make a compromise it might make them a bit happier about the whole affair.

I disagree,

Now is the time for the club to stand up and show the remaining players that they will not be held to ransom. And that a player whom underperforms season after season will be cut away at the clubs discretion in a completely professional manner.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
Frederick said:
Judge: You rest your case?
Reynoldson's lawyer (Lionel Hutz): Oh I'm sorry, I thought that was a figure of speech. Case closed :)

:lol: :lol:
Reyno's lawyer: i call for a bad court thingy
Judge: you mean a miss- trial.
Reyno's lawyer: yeah! that's why your the judge and im the law talking guy
Judge: A lawyer

Frederick

Staff member
sneaky_is_here said:
:lol: :lol:
Reyno's lawyer: i call for a bad court thingy
Judge: you mean a miss- trial.
Reyno's lawyer: yeah! that's why your the judge and im the law talking guy
Judge: A lawyer
Judge: I find in favour of the Knights, and that Reynoldson never had a contract for the 4th year. Case closed
Reyno's lawyer (while repairing shoes): Uhh Judge, I'm not going to have these ready for you til Thursday

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: i love Lionel Hutz, "well Newcastle if your never wrong, what colour tie am i wearing"
newcastle: "your wearing a red and white clubed tie"
reyno's lawyer: " Really? your sure are you? (why trying to take off tie) cause if you have a second look, im not wearing a tie at all."

AdamT

Juniors
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
I disagree,

Now is the time for the club to stand up and show the remaining players that they will not be held to ransom. And that a player whom underperforms season after season will be cut away at the clubs discretion in a completely professional manner.

Well lsaid - The club has the right to Hire and Fire......... about time they showed some balls