What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynoldson update

otori

Juniors
According to Foxsports rugby league section, Kirk Reynoldson was in the final stages of negotions with the Dragons before they became keen to sign big Willie. Interesting stuff.

Big Tim

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
Who cares? Like Tighe, he's not our problem anymore.

There has been no ruling yet.... I would wait until we hear the result of that. Even if he signs with another club, it doesnt mean he is not our problem.

macavity

Referee
not if we are paying part of his salary

as much as I like the guy, we need to pull him off the teat and kick him out of he nest.

gravy train has stopped, everyone off.

Big Tim

First Grade
Jobdog said:
I would have thought it did tbh

Just because he signs for another team doesnt mean we didnt breach his contract.

I agree that he is not required next year, but we need to wait for a ruling on the matter before we think we are in the clear....

It will be a long time before it is resolved, as if we are in the right, then we will become like the NFL were no contract is secure, so players will chase signing bonuses over big salaries.

For the sake of the NRL, I think we need to be found guilty of tearing up a contract, otherwise it sets a precedent for the future of the games players.

keeney

First Grade
That's geniused, it was always said to be on form, they can't argue against that, its a largely subjective thing and the Knights used it like a sound byte for a lot of the interviews conducted. I'd say we're covered.

Ranger Jace

Juniors
Read that he signed with the dragons but still wants to take the Knight to court. Wtf? P!ss off!

[link]http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22750815-5001023,00.html[/link]

Who cares about the legal business, I'm sure the club will sort it out.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS........... KRIK HAS FINALLY FARKED OFF.

P.S Great clubmen always sue their club, common knowledge.

Latest posts