What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

fizman

Bench
My understanding is that the resignation of Stuart has absolutely nothing to do with finances of the club.

The first crack started when someone did something that they shouldn't have done and it was found out.

cronullashark

Juniors
My understanding is that the resignation of Stuart has absolutely nothing to do with finances of the club.

The first crack started when someone did something that they shouldn't have done and it was found out.

Do you think this thing will come out!

Frenzy.

Immortal

hmmm

I wonder if it's the same thing I was told.

jc155776

Coach
As none of these questions are finance related maybe ask at the AGM direct just what exactly is going on? Have it laid out in black in white as to what the plans and directions are.

Would asking "Will we still be here in 2 years" be a finance related question that would had to ahve been submitted in writing?? I am guessing that clause is more related to actual figures and numbers etc that would need time to prepare.

I just want a guarantee we will survive another two years.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
As none of these questions are finance related maybe ask at the AGM direct just what exactly is going on? Have it laid out in black in white as to what the plans and directions are.

Would asking "Will we still be here in 2 years" be a finance related question that would had to ahve been submitted in writing?? I am guessing that clause is more related to actual figures and numbers etc that would need time to prepare.

I just want a guarantee we will survive another two years.

Its too late now. It's 5.10 close of business friday

Quigs

Immortal
Maybe the new visitors in here might like to have a punt at picking the score on Saturday Night game.

The threads in the list.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

jc155776

Coach
Lots of questions can be asked, only finance specific had to be in writing. What I meant was is asking "will we survive" a question that should be in writing?

Board members cannot lie at an AGM can they not? So ask direct what direction and plans the club now has post Fisk.

I couldnt care less if there is some personal behind the scene stuff going on IF that stuff has not put the club at risk or disadvantage.

I am sure people in here will be going to the AGM (I would hope so), surely they can ask some questions and have someone be kind enough to do a writeup.

Will be a VERY interesting AGM indeed.

jc155776

Coach
Are minutes available post AGM other then having to go to the club??

I am sure someone can give an update as to what is asked and what the answers are.

I think now more then ever everyone just wants to know what is going on and what the plans are.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Are minutes available post AGM other then having to go to the club??

I am sure someone can give an update as to what is asked and what the answers are.

I think now more then ever everyone just wants to know what is going on and what the plans are.

We need to hear explanations. Full. Just like we didnt hear about Bird.

PJ

First Grade
Who is going to the AGM?

I don't remember recieving anything about it in the mail this year.

PJ

First Grade
Well Samshark I am a member and I didn't receive it. Probably with Australia Post

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who is going to the AGM?

I don't remember recieving anything about it in the mail this year.

I got it PJ but I know others as well who didn't.

There's an ordinary resolution to be voted on.

It came with a form letter from R Stuart and a flyer from D Feening asking members to name 3 things that would bring them back to the club

carcharias

Immortal
I got it and made a thread in here telling everyone about it.

supllied times dates question info etc etc.

nobody gave a fug.