What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

jackal

Juniors
It's not always about what is said, but more of what is not said.

STUART and Sharks chairman Damian Irvine have a relationship fractured beyond repair;

It seems rather odd there has not been a single quote from Irvine in direct regard to Ricky departing - not one single quote, thought, well-wish or even a 'good luck Ricky'.....

Would Brown just come out and admit he was contacted regarding a possible job at Sharks. My goodness, wouldn't that smear 'cake' over some officials faces, regardless of how 'vehemently' they deny the claim. ;-)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It's not always about what is said, but more of what is not said.

It seems rather odd there has not been a single quote from Irvine in direct regard to Ricky departing - not one single quote, thought, well-wish or even a 'good luck Ricky'.....

Would Brown just come out and admit he was contacted regarding a possible job at Sharks. My goodness, wouldn't that smear 'cake' over some officials faces, regardless of how 'vehemently' they deny the claim. ;-)

Its quite unusual that all parties have claimed & been quoted, the exact opposite.
The big question is will be how Flanagan works with the board. If the conspiracy theorists are true & Irvine has lied, then how does that sit with Flanagan? I am sure, not well, as he was being overlooked whilst Sticky was back stabbed.

jackal

Juniors
Its quite unusual that all parties have claimed & been quoted, the exact opposite.
Yes, and more reason why it would be beneficial for Brown to come out and say whether he was apporached and if so by whom.

The big question is will be how Flanagan works with the board. If the conspiracy theorists are true & Irvine has lied, then how does that sit with Flanagan? I am sure, not well, as he was being overlooked whilst Sticky was back stabbed.
He may be left no choice. Tough economic times and one still has to pay the mortgage. On the flip side it is a prime opportunity to make his mark in doing so. Wins on the board would keep international phone calls to a minimum...

Vossy

Bench
there is an article with quotes from the people involved that sh!t all over the crap dished up by the telegraph..

I never said I had inside information. I actually admitted it was just a tip, an educated punt that turned to reality.

Now get back into your caravan you redneck halfwit.

you said you will not post in the sharks forum again this season but you cant help yourself..go buy some sharks merch while your at it :)

Avenger

Immortal
there is an article with quotes from the people involved that sh!t all over the crap dished up by the telegraph..

you said you will not post in the sharks forum again this season but you cant help yourself..go buy some sharks merch while your at it :)

You must first make a confession. ;-)

dunce.jpg

Qld Shark

Juniors
I will admit Avenger is the best advertisement for condom use
I am an idiot for ever replying to this moron
Please leave this forum and end your miserable life

Avenger

Immortal
I wish the ex Parramatta coaching staff now in charge of the Cronulla Sharks, the team with more ex Eels then any other club the very best.

Good night gentleman and a special thanks to the confirmed idiots and fools.

PS. Reefy you don't need to declare anything, everyone already knows. :D

The Dodger

First Grade
Stuart had a great relationship with his players but an ordinary one with the committee. He counts Fisk, whom he worked with at the Roosters, as one of his best and most loyal friends - but didn't get on with previous chairman Barry Pierce or current president Damian Irvine.
They no longer speak.
So in the end he did the honourable thing in an era when too many coaches pass their use-by date but hang around to get their money paid out in full.
Stuart knew the financially struggling club was in no position to be making a huge payout like multi- millionaire Nick Politis did when his last deal was terminated 12 months early at the Roosters.