What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

carcharias

Immortal
I didn't really want to devulgein the rumour because I can't be sure of the validity and the source...

In fact, I don't necessarily believe it's true - and I certainly hope it's not...

If people want to hear it, I will - but I can't say I believe it to be true.

well I heard about 2 months ago... we are fuggen gonksi next year.

capuut

finito

source is a cork smoking media pleb.

Vossy

Bench
some of you have nfi, sticky kept this club afloat when all signs were pointing to us going under

from now till the end of the season will see the transition and sticky [despite what you knuckleheads think] will help him take over..

Frailty

First Grade
I want to hear it FRailty

Well it is as Carch was saying, that next year the club will be under.

But I believe the source is not a media personality, but someone a bit closer to Nathan Brown - and this was the sole reason that he would not be at the club. There is no money...

Same source also mentioned Brown's home in the Shire burnt down over the weekend.

baz was well chased and a estute pick up, toops, collis, aiton, morris, there have been some lemons but in our situation i dont think another coach could of done better

Baz wasn't chased by many.

toops is getting paid half of China's GDP.

Collis elite?

Aiton elite?

Morris elite?

A high profile coach bringing great players to a Club can be a fallacy at times.

Ricky just proves it again.

Well it is as Carch was saying, that next year the club will be under.

But I believe the source is not a media personality, but someone a bit closer to Nathan Brown - and this was the sole reason that he would not be at the club. There is no money...

Same source also mentioned Brown's home in the Shire burnt down over the weekend.

Brown probably wanted a Kings ransom.

Why would you pay that bum any money to coach.

He's proved nothing.

mortz

baz had 3 super league teams, the stains the dogs the raiders and the panthers after his signature.... no chased aye...
i didnt say they were elite, baz and toops are, not the others, re read my post, in our current situation, this is the best we could of done, no one would of done better

baz had 3 super league teams, the stains the dogs the raiders and the panthers after his signature.... no chased aye...
i didnt say they were elite, baz and toops are, not the others, re read my post, in our current situation, this is the best we could of done, no one would of done better

Have you thought a lot of players wouldn't come to the Sharks because of Stuart?

He's one of the more disliked coaches going around.

Frailty

First Grade
Brown probably wanted a Kings ransom.

Why would you pay that bum any money to coach.

He's proved nothing.

Considering there are a number of clubs after him, and he has had an extremely successful stint with the Huddersfield Giants I dare say a lot of people want to pay that "bum" to coach.

As I said, I don't necessarily believe the club will fold before next year... But don't make foolish and uninformed comments.

Considering there are a number of clubs after him, and he has had an extremely successful stint with the Huddersfield Giants I dare say a lot of people want to pay that "bum" to coach.

As I said, I don't necessarily believe the club will fold before next year... But don't make foolish and uninformed comments.

Brown had a merged Saints Illawarra team well above the cap and couldn't crack a GF.

He hasn't done anything remarkable ever since.

He is overrated because of his profile.

Flanagan is a great choice.