What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits

azzah72

Bench
Not that it'll make much difference.

Canberra
Tigers
Warriors
Roosters
Storm
Titans
Panthers

Ha! ! Lucky not to have a F/A of -400 by the end of it!

Frailty

First Grade
Would like to see confirmation... Then I'll be happy...

Too bad it only gives Flanno 7 games to show us what he has got.... Not that it matters anyway.

millersnose

Post Whore
give the man his due - he did the right thing

he tried his best and honestly believed in what he was doing

good luck ricky in whatever you do next

DJShaksta

First Grade
2 Things:
Thanks Ricky for the effort you put in to keep this club going. He was more than just head coach. The work he did behind the spotlight to ensure the longevity of our club is second to none.
Secondly, Flanno, we are goneski this year, experiment a bit. f**k Fergo off to park footy, try some new things.

this

2 Things:
Thanks Ricky for the effort you put in to keep this club going. He was more than just head coach. The work he did behind the spotlight to ensure the longevity of our club is second to none.
Secondly, Flanno, we are goneski this year, experiment a bit. f**k Fergo off to park footy, try some new things.

and this

I wonder if this is why Barrett has been holding off on his "announcement", things sure look a little slippery.

Quigs

Immortal
2 Things:

Agree to all said DJ.

The sh!t RS went through in 09 was unbelievable. But it's a hard game being a head coach, especially with our mob.

Your second point - re flanno - gezzz I hope he lets rip with the "nothing to lose - go for it theory"

And yes... introduce Big Head to the Como sheds.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Stuart sensed he had lost the dressing room against Newcastle.

Against Manly he knew for sure.

Not dropping Ferguson was the final nail in his coffin.

The drop kick made the statement "I will discuss with the players on whether Blake Ferguson should be in the team."

I'll give you a tip Stuart for what Ferguson said about his team mates and our Club you not only drop him on the spot. You send him to park footy!!

If you couldn't work that one out for yourself you really are a hack.

And Carina, there you go.

Even Stuart worked out that the players weren't committed anymore to play under him.

Well spoken, mate.

Some people will fall over themselves with joy about this, but I hope they can be a little more circumspect.

It won't be peaches and cream from here on in.

Eion

First Grade
Agree with most of the sentiment on here. Ricky did outstanding in 2008 and a good job in 2009 during the sh!tstorm that, under any reasonable assessment, was little to do with him.

I actually blame the club for not showing Ricky the door when he quit. Thanks Ricky, all the best.

Agree with most of the sentiment on here. Ricky did outstanding in 2008 and a good job in 2009 during the sh!tstorm that, under any reasonable assessment, was little to do with him.

I actually blame the club for not showing Ricky the door when he quit. Thanks Ricky, all the best.

And how could the Club afford to do that Eion?

Stuart should have said look I won't be here next year if you want me to walk I'll walk for the benefit of the team, the Club and the fans.

Everybody knows when a coach quits on his players he has to go straight away.

When will they f**king learn?

Stuart came here with a stable team on the paddock.

He has left us in shambles.

Our current halves combination for next year is.

7. Tim Smith.

Tucky

Juniors
Ricky showed a real passion for coaching at this club.

Hopefully things can improve before seasons end and into 2011 under Flano, (although looking at our draw, results on the field might not be so good).