What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart quits Parramatta Eels for Canberra Raiders job

Daneel

Bench
im not a very good speller so rarely complain about it, but i hate it when we resign people rather than
re-signing them

El Diablo

Post Whore
annoying as f**k when someone answers a question with "maybe...maybe not"

what's the f**king difference :fist:

Noise

Coach
just say atm and pin

no need for machine and number

Exactly!

Are banking terms the only time people f**k abbreviations like this up? Why is this? Nobody says NRMA Association

*Mods feel free to move all this to the rumoured signings and dribble thread

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In the army they have these little shovels you carry around on your pack. They are called entrenching tools, abbreviated to ET. Of course some merkins call it an ET tool.

Noise

Coach
In the army they have these little shovels you carry around on your pack. They are called entrenching tools, abbreviated to ET. Of course some merkins call it an ET tool.

Well you wouldn't want to confuse an ET (shovel thing) with an ET (little alien dude) with an ET (Pretty boy Sharks player who roots his mates mrs). Maybe that's why they said tool on the end of it

Do they still have those little collapsible merkins? I guess it makes sense. I once dug a foxhole up in the Barrington Tops with one of those bastards, and every 10 minutes would upturn a funnel web. Our medic was English and didn't know what a funnel web was. Kept you on your toes.

I also hate people ending sentences with a preposition. Even if that means I hate myself (what's good for the goose).

El Diablo

Post Whore
Exactly!

Are banking terms the only time people f**k abbreviations like this up? Why is this? Nobody says NRMA Association

*Mods feel free to move all this to the rumoured signings and dribble thread

and nobody says NRL League