What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart to Canberra - Done Deal.

Aragorn

First Grade
its quite funny, Ricky does a clean out of the whole club - sacks a shit load of players then jumps ship at the very end of the season.

couldnt have scripted that any better if I tried.

Y2Eel

First Grade
its quite funny, Ricky does a clean out of the whole club - sacks a shit load of players then jumps ship at the very end of the season.

couldnt have scripted that any better if I tried.

Well if he was doing a true clean out he had to go a sell you lead by example and I applaud sticky for it..

jason taylor

Bench
So wait, the Raiders board decided to hire the entire coaching staff from the team that won the wooden spoon? Has this ever happened before?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: On the defensive.

I was simply providing the full picture. It's a little convenient that the poster who started this line of argument stopped at the years he was coachings latest and greatest.

If your going to judge him, do so on his entire record, not just the most convenient parts of it

Not at all on the defensive, you guys did us the favor LOL

This could possibly go down as one of the worse club decisions in Rugby League history. What a shocking shocking decision from Canberra, I actually truley feel sorry for you guys as i promise you, you your team has no idea what it is in for.

Entire coaching record sure, but it is no longer 2003, it will be 2014, and every single Parra player has regressed under his coaching, not one has improved and rookies do not count.

A great day for us

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So wait, the Raiders board decided to hire the entire coaching staff from the team that won the wooden spoon? Has this ever happened before?

Canberra fans will tell you it was a very astute decision, as they had previous success in 2004, much like Hagan's 2001.

As i said in an earlier post, i actually feel sorry for Canberra fans as this is a shocker, and would not want any team to get involved with this dickhead, he is actually dangerous for the game.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Not at all on the defensive, you guys did us the favor LOL

This could possibly go down as one of the worse club decisions in Rugby League history. What a shocking shocking decision from Canberra, I actually truley feel sorry for you guys as i promise you, you your team has no idea what it is in for.

Entire coaching record sure, but it is no longer 2003, it will be 2014, and every single Parra player has regressed under his coaching, not one has improved and rookies do not count.

A great day for us

Good stuff... you sound like you should be happy... i cant help but sense a little bit of scorned lover about this Parramatta reaction though.

Canberra fans will tell you it was a very astute decision, as they had previous success in 2004, much like Hagan's 2001.

As i said in an earlier post, i actually feel sorry for Canberra fans as this is a shocker, and would not want any team to get involved with this dickhead, he is actually dangerous for the game.

As said before in another post,Canberra have chosen not look at Stuarts resume post 2002.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Good stuff... you sound like you should be happy... i cant help but sense a little bit of scorned lover about this Parramatta reaction though.

If you have read my posts in the Parra forum you would realise i wanted this guy gone by mid year, it wasn't rocket science to work out that that this guy is simply a dud.

Honestly Raider, just pray your board has a nightmare tonight and change there decision in the morning (or until we hire someone else actually) this is horrific.

Would you be happy if the eagles hired Norv Turner as your head coach?

People say Hagan rode of Andrew Johns, that seems to be the case, Stuart made a living of Fittler.

Loudstrat

Coach
People forget that Graham Murray took TWO clubs to the Grand Final
You're a f**kwit.

Parra have the worst squad in the history of the NRL.

We have a great squad, but had a terrible coach.

I'm looking forward to next year.
LOL there is a bigger talent exodus from Canberra than the one Moses led you gimp. What do you have left? Hair Transplant and a couple of half arsed forwards?

So Ricky tells half the team they are not in his plans for next year and then abandons ship.

That?s weak.
You know what is weaker? He cancels Mad Monday, and f*cks off 2 days later. What was the point of cancelling the Eels traditional mad Monday at the Albion? The dumb f*ckstick has no idea of the link between that pub and the Eels.

In the case of parramatta, that roster definitely had to get worse before it could get better. They will be a much better side next year thanks to Stuart.
I agree. You might not be thrilled with our signings but they are far better than they have been for the last few seasons. At least we have young players in the first half of their career.

It is hard to blame him for leaving. The board was split and they were going to spear him anyway at some point. Absolute nightmare club and I doubt Neil Henry will go near the Eels.
What crap. The board isnt split, despite the crap from the Telegraph. It aint perfect, but the worst days are behind us.

And how the f*ck would you know whether they were going to spear him or not?

Besides, a split board doesnt seem to hurting Manly.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
You know what is weaker? He cancels Mad Monday, and f*cks off 2 days later. What was the point of cancelling the Eels traditional mad Monday at the Albion? The dumb f*ckstick has no idea of the link between that pub and the Eels.

Pretty sure it was at the Royal Oak. But mad Monday at the Albion? yeah, that's a good idea. Put Rugby League players on their biggest party night of the year into one of the biggest, greasiest, sleaziest drug pits in the country.

f**king disgraceful club that should be torn down. (Or have new owners)

Raider_69

Post Whore
nathan peats ‏@peats05 10h
2013 keeps getting interesting for myself

Interesting. Canberra had a crack at him last year after missing out on Matt Ballin. Dont be surprised if he follows Sticky.

The Eagle

Juniors
He made a grand final, then went out in week 1 of the finals next season before being replaced by Sticky. He could not win a premiership with this squad, Ricky could, yet Muz gets all the credit for it.

No one since 2004 has gotten to back to back to back grand finals whilst under the cap.

MANLY 07/08 went to back to back grand finals

Latest posts