What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart...

Mr Saab

Referee
No, because for some stupid reason i have tipped them the past 2 weeks.
They are a fraud of a football team and he is being exposed as a coach.
Without Fittler he is nothing more than Arthur Kitinas.

m0j0

Bench
The one thing I don't like about watching Sticky's team losing is the amount of whinging we have to put up with. Did they show his press conference on Fox last night? Did he have anything to complain about?

MKEB...

Staff member
I love seeing any team coached by Sticky get beat, shame really because up to last year the sharks were my second team

tye

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
ricky stuart was magical, he could always find something to whinge about
Sounds like your'e a bit dirty Ricky left the roosters. One win doesn't make a season, enjoy it while you can.

Stagger eel

Staff member
m0j0 said:
The one thing I don't like about watching Sticky's team losing is the amount of whinging we have to put up with. Did they show his press conference on Fox last night? Did he have anything to complain about?

well strike me down with a feather, Ricky basically said that they should of lost by more, he praised the chooks while berating his mob...:crazy:

tye said:
Sounds like your'e a bit dirty Ricky left the roosters. One win doesn't make a season, enjoy it while you can.

kicked out the door you mean. check my post history, you'll find i started a thread wishing upon his sacking before he was dumped

i enjoyed last night, i enjoyed 2002 and i'm enjoying the virgin mary sharks choke their way through season after season

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
kicked out the door you mean. check my post history, you'll find i started a thread wishing upon his sacking before he was dumped

i enjoyed last night, i enjoyed 2002 and i'm enjoying the virgin mary sharks choke their way through season after season

It's a good thing then that you guys dumped him to pick up Chris Anderson, that was a master stroke (no pun intended). The only attack the Roosters offered under him was.........nah I won't go there.

tye

Juniors
Thats good , i'm happy for you. I actually like the roosters, but one win does not make fittler a great coach, one win does not mean the roosters are going to win the comp, they like the sharks have a long way to go! Like i said enjoy it while you can.

m0j0

Bench
tye said:
Thats good , i'm happy for you. I actually like the roosters, but one win does not make fittler a great coach, one win does not mean the roosters are going to win the comp, they like the sharks have a long way to go! Like i said enjoy it while you can.

Find me one Roosters fan that thinks we can win the comp. As far as I'm concerned, the way we're going I'd be happy to finish second last. The best part about last night is the glimmer of hope for a half decent season next year. It's only a glimmer, but it's better than this time last week.

Shorty

Staff member
I hate Ricky Stuart,but I think even if the Sharks continue to lose all season he'll still be arrogant.

HevyDevy

Coach
I disagree. I see Ricky as one of the most astute coaches in the NRL and he did wonders with Cronulla UNTIL injuries struck.

They've been without their key men for quite some time now. Kearney was a huge loss, now they're missing both halves. Any team will struggle under those circumstances.

And no, I don't support Cronulla, or the Roosters, or any side that Ricky has had anything to do with.

But yes he does know how to have a whinge.

Johns Magic

Referee
Kearney, Dykes and Kimmorley control the Sharks attack.

Of course they're gonna struggle without them.

All teams would struggle

Latest posts