What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#RiseForAlex R19 // Sat // Roosters 32-12 Panthers // Allianz

Round 19: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ouwet

Bench
How's it a 40/20 when Moylan touched it (I got IQ and slowed it up, he wasn't out)??? Should've been a Roosters scrum not quick tap!

chrisD

Coach
How's it a 40/20 when Moylan touched it (I got IQ and slowed it up, he wasn't out)??? Should've been a Roosters scrum not quick tap!

Correct, unprofessional refereeing, lead to a sin bin and massive change to the game.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Yes a moment for both

Don't agree with that. A moment's silence is reserved for those have died or sacrificed their lives for the country, not someone who is still living. A minute of silence for McKinnon is not equal to a minute's silence for those on MH17.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Don't agree with that. A moment's silence is reserved for those have died or sacrificed their lives for the country, not someone who is still living. A minute of silence for McKinnon is not equal to a minute's silence for those on MH17.

Good point but they had the rise for alex round penned in i think they are all just showing support for him.

Latest posts