What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Rabbitohs star Kirisome Auva'a in court after bashing a woman after a wedding

God-King Dean

Immortal
On behalf of all NRL fans, I'd like to thank Phil Rothfield for his campaign to see this guy properly punished.

I'm glad we have someone to speak out against the NRL's incompetence, & violence against women.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
. . . hang on there Beave. Didn't you lose all posting rights in this thread because of your forum name ?

Yes you are right. I feel horrible.

My reprehensible name is clearly supporting violence to women.

I should change it it. Then defend women bashing pieces of shit. Works for some!

Usain Bolt

Bench
This is similar to the NFL and Ray Rice situation. NFL hands down initial lenient penalty, public uproar occurs, NFL comes back and drop the hammer on him.

So who's gonna be the NRL's Greg Hardy and get the next shot Dave Smith fires.

insert.pause

First Grade
On behalf of all NRL fans, I'd like to thank Phil Rothfield for his campaign to see this guy properly punished.

I'm glad we have someone to speak out against the NRL's incompetence, & violence against women.

He had zero to do with it! This was written before rothfield opened his mouth on any of it:

NOVEMBER 08
"The NRL wants to meet South Sydney officials to discuss further sanctions, with the governing body to consider suspending Auva?a from matches next season and issuing a further fine."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport.../story-fniabob6-1227117015753#social-comments

insert.pause

First Grade
This is similar to the NFL and Ray Rice situation. NFL hands down initial lenient penalty, public uproar occurs, NFL comes back and drop the hammer on him.

The NRL hadn't sanctioned him until now, the public hysteria was premature.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Fair penalty, he is young so 9 months is a good whack whilst at the same time giving him enough chance to move on and come back.

Eddie Lab

Juniors

being a Car fan that really pisses me off. Adrian is more likely to play this year then Hardy. considering what they have been accused off and the evidence it's really unfair to me.

back to this. good to see. I hope some of these idiots get the idea.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He is lucky not to be in jail frankly, part of a season of footy is not much at all

That said if NRL are making a big deal of him, why does Ferguson get a free pass?

Ferguson to be fair did these programs and sat out for a season.

Chook Norris

First Grade
He is lucky not to be in jail frankly, part of a season of footy is not much at all

That said if NRL are making a big deal of him, why does Ferguson get a free pass?

How has Ferguson gotten a free pass when he has been basically suspended for 1 and a half years?

As for Auva'a, appropriate penalty, i think. Shame it has happened this late. The NRL in the past, under Gallop, was seen as reactive and will continue to be seen as reactive

BranVan3000

Coach
Ferguson to be fair did these programs and sat out for a season.

Auvaa did those programs too between the verdict and sentencing

And Ferguson sat the season out for being a serial dickhead who abandoned his club and then he broke his leg so there was no opportunity for a comeback last year. Frankly he hasn't been punished for his sexual assault at all if we are taking a hard line

Latest posts