What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Hats off to Jarrod Mullen's kicking game tonight - into touch, into touch, into touch - worked wonders for us.

We didn't miss Snowden tonight. Costigan out was a god send.

Backs were great.

Buderus sensational.

A great win and something to build on.

Silent Knight

First Grade
You remind me of an annoying loud mouth know it all little kid that's gone hypo on too much red cordial.

Stop putting Yosh down! His never ending optimism and ludicrous recruitment ideas are most welcome in this forum. Yosh is like a comfortable old piece of furniture, hard to part with in the family home.

Whats Doing

Bench
Just finished watching the game. What a turn around from last week.

Roberts finally stood up tonight and hope that continues. Despite limited time, I thought Rochow went pretty good. House, Bedsy and Mckinnon worked overtime in defence and Mase was at his barnstorming best.

Tets appeared strong and has good leg speed. Not sure whether he has minutes in him. Zaia has really turned his game around over the last few weeks and tonite was his best.

Mullo's kicking game was on song and hope he keeps that consistency.

Next week will be real tough as the Warriors are starting to gain momentum notwithstanding a very close loss to the Broncs.

Finally it is this type of effort the boys need to put in each week and the wins will come.

rabble

Juniors
hope it was'nt because manly had a couple of there better players out, but the boys seem to have turned the corner. gagai, the influence from a couple of the boys from nsw cup, indigenous flair, forward dominance and good def has me seeing a brighter end to the season. maybe uate will get more than 15 tries, he can thank gagai for that. well done rochow, roberts, tets mck and taia. 5 of the best on the field for mine . last week we lacked size, rochow helped eradicate that and tets seem to play above his weight. forwards allowed to mullen to appear an origin class 5/8 although his def is already there. where's kids gonna play. o'donnell should come straight back into the team. bye nev.

rabble

Juniors
another thing, i thought it was illegal to place your hand/arm between an opponents legs and lifting in def.

Yosh

Coach
You remind me of an annoying loud mouth know it all little kid that's gone hypo on too much red cordial.

I have no idea why you hating on me... It's really ruining my day... It really brings me down when random wankers on an internet forums say sh*t about me...

Stop putting Yosh down! His never ending optimism and ludicrous recruitment ideas are most welcome in this forum. Yosh is like a comfortable old piece of furniture, hard to part with in the family home.

:DThanks yo!

Frances you poor little bully! You must struggle to lie straight in bed with your negative outlook towards others. Learn some irony and your life will be better. God is all well and good but it is far from everything. Religion is the substitution of self resonsibility with misguided faith.

Last edited:

First Grade

To be fair you remind me of a typical religious hypocrite, Yosh has done no wrong, yet you ( a man of god pfft) ridicule him for your own pleasure. I love religious wankers.

P.S. The bible is simply the best selling story book of all time.

409586_461506830533791_1274909111_n.jpg

pictured borrowed from funny pics thread

Last edited:

First Grade
lol I'm chomping on a slice too

A few weeks back I said Roberts had the worst passing of any halfback in the game, then tonight the lil bastard throws 2 of the best cut outs you're likely to see:lol:

I'm weary of getting to excited by this win. We were all sucking each others dicks after the Tigers win a few weeks back and look what happened then

Don't go break in my heart Knights

I sir sucked nobodys dick, but hey if thats the way you roll power to you.

Rolla

Juniors
Back to an interesting topic...

I for one thought Aku should of had a hat trick? I had the idea that if a try was inconclusive in either way, benefit of the doubt went to the attacking team. Could there be a better example of 'I have absolutely no idea' than that try?

Frederick

Staff member

I for one thought Aku should of had a hat trick? I had the idea that if a try was inconclusive in either way, benefit of the doubt went to the attacking team. Could there be a better example of 'I have absolutely no idea' than that try?

Tbh I thought there was enough evidence to deny it. Aku grounded the ball early, and by the time he was over the line foran had his hands under the ball and was rolling him onto his back and into touch.

Rolla

Juniors
Fair enough, I will have to have another look without the adrenaline pumping lol.

Just a general question on these decisions.

What is the 'correct ruling' if no conclusion can be drawn but the ref is leaning slightly one way over the other? I thought benefit of the doubt rather than 'Balance of probabilities' was the angle agreed to by the NRL.

W.Smith

Juniors

i didnt think Aku grounded it, Foran looked to have his hand under it from the start of the tackle and Uate evn looked like he hadnt grounded it when they rolled over the sideline

i think the positioon of Foran's hand on the ball mighta took the inconclusiveness out of the equation for the ref and he was confident Foran had done the job

brilliant win tho' :D

Apey

Staff member
jeez, I'm just as much a staunch atheist/antitheist as you can get but can we please piss this religion talk off? knights subforum ffs :lol:

also, there was no suggestion Aku got the ball down. correct call.

Spot On

Coach
jeez, I'm just as much a staunch atheist/antitheist as you can get but can we please piss this religion talk off? knights subforum ffs :lol:

also, there was no suggestion Aku got the ball down. correct call.

I'm happy for the no try call in that situation. However, I've seen plenty similar examples given benefit of the doubt.

These video refs need to get on the same page. Benefit of the doubt or no benefit of the doubt. Make your minds up.

Apey

Staff member
I'm happy for the no try call in that situation. However, I've seen plenty similar examples given benefit of the doubt.

These video refs need to get on the same page. Benefit of the doubt or no benefit of the doubt. Make your minds up.

I don't think it was even worth a BOD though. It seemed like a clear held-up to me. The ball was down, well before the line, then he got turned over and taken out.

Would have been pissed if they got a try like that against us.

Latest posts