What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolla

Juniors
Jimmy in again, another great cut out from Roberts. His best game by a mile despite a couple of bad kicks.

Loving the bagpipes when Jimmy scores!!

perverse

Referee
Turn it up. You sound like a bloke talking up his luck after winning $150 on a scratchie after spending $5000 buying tickets over a decade.

One try assist and your blowjobs of Mullen are justified? He's a solid half who should be averaging at least one try assist a game and provide field position with his kicking. He's earnt his pay tonight - the first time in a couple of months.

That's a load of shit mate, lol. He's been fine aside from last week. Go back and watch someof the last 6 weeks of footy. Linking with Boyd excellently.

And I didn't say shit aboutblowjobsyou egotistical f**king psycho... But he gets completely unjustly crucified when our whole team doesn't put in every single time.

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
tim__and_tom_0x4q.jpg

Easssssilllllllyyyyyyyy

perverse

Referee
Awesome team performance. Everyone had a dig, including us at each other.

Loved not having Nev out there.

Thats exactly how we should be playing week in week out. We have the warriors and raiders in the next 2 weeks away, very winable games. 2 points out of the 8, if we beat the warriors we could potentially be in the 8 next week. We need to string these wins together. And hopefully we get snowy back.

RABK

Referee
That's a load of shit mate, lol. He's been fine aside from last week. Go back and watch someof the last 6 weeks of footy. Linking with Boyd excellently.

And I didn't say shit aboutblowjobsyou egotistical f**king psycho... But he gets completely unjustly crucified when our whole team doesn't put in every single time.

No he doesn't, you just rant and rave he does. He has played good tonight but inconsistency just doesn't get washed over by one game. He needs to play like this every week. Why? Because i know he can - I was a Jarrod Mullen fan before you even knew who he was.

Egotistical f**king psycho. lol. Thanks. But that's a bit like Hitler calling Osama a prick.

RABK

Referee
Who we got next week? Really something to build on. If we play like that to finish the season i'll be happy, even if we miss the 8. Glad to predict a pumping and eat humble pie.

perverse

Referee
No he doesn't, you just rant and rave he does. He has played good tonight but inconsistency just doesn't get washed over by one game. He needs to play like this every week. Why? Because i know he can - I was a Jarrod Mullen fan before you even knew who he was.

Egotistical f**king psycho. lol. Thanks. But that's a bit like Hitler calling Osama a prick.
I disagree with you on Mullen. He has bad games, but one thing you can say is that when his team has put in around him this year, he has been great. He's a big part of it when we win. You think you're an expert because you knew his name a few years before I did, good on ya. Rofl.

Fair play on the rest, ill be Osama. lol.

Latest posts