What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Who we got next week? Really something to build on. If we play like that to finish the season i'll be happy, even if we miss the 8. Glad to predict a pumping and eat humble pie.

X2 on this though, for sure. If we look at last week as an aberration we can build on the past month, even.

After our performance against Souths, I thought we'd get totally dominated in the middle again tonight... But with some real effort, we can compete.... Or even better than that.

If only we beat the titans and the raiders in those 2 games, we would already have one foot in the 8. Oh well, with the run home we have to make the 8 from where we are is a huge achievement in itself

IanG

Coach
Who we got next week? Really something to build on. If we play like that to finish the season i'll be happy, even if we miss the 8. Glad to predict a pumping and eat humble pie.

The Warriors in Auckland

Joker's Wild

Coach
Hmmmm this humble pie tastes like crap.

lol I'm chomping on a slice too

A few weeks back I said Roberts had the worst passing of any halfback in the game, then tonight the lil bastard throws 2 of the best cut outs you're likely to see:lol:

I'm weary of getting to excited by this win. We were all sucking each others dicks after the Tigers win a few weeks back and look what happened then

Don't go break in my heart Knights

Frederick

Staff member
lol I'm chomping on a slice too

A few weeks back I said Roberts had the worst passing of any halfback in the game, then tonight the lil bastard throws 2 of the best cut outs you're likely to see:lol:

I'm weary of getting to excited by this win. We were all sucking each others dicks after the Tigers win a few weeks back and look what happened then

Don't go break in my heart Knights

Speak for yourself...

The Red Afro

Juniors
All was needed was the Go hard Go Knights face melting guitar solo to inspire procedings

This is why our home record this season has been abysmal.

Great effort by the boys tonight. Hard to fault anyone really, couple of random shanked kicks by Roberts during play, but well and truly made up for by his contributions. Seemed like a good debut for Rochow too.

Yosh

Coach
I honestly believed all along we'd step up. Still a good third of the season to go!!!

In Wayne I Trust

Apey

Staff member
So glad this wasn't the margin game on NRL.com because I had Manly by 14 :lol:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm gonna keep up my form of writing off our team each week. I don't feel there's any real hope of us beating the Warriors in Auckland, chances are it will be a damn cricket score. Johnson and Maloney will have a field day.

If any Knights players or personnel are reading this, prove me wrong. I haven't seen any consistency as far as backing up a good win is concerned. One week the Knights look like world beaters, the next pfffffffffttttt.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Agree mate. Away from home we are a pile of shit and will probably not even turn up plus the Warriors big men will belt us up around the middle of the ruck

Nuffy

Bench
Great game, great commitment.

Some comments

Good to Uate back in form, really pleasing how he can find the line again.

Forwards more than held their own, it's purely an attitude thing. Our scramble was first class and needed to be. Eagles had 44 tackles in our 20. House was very good and Taia will be missed, he is back to his best. Bedsy and Willie are just so solid, the old blokes add so much to the team. I thought Rochow looked good with limited involvement and tets didn't look out of place.

Boyd is really looking so much better and the team benefits from his involvement. Mullen and Roberts were good, credit where credit is due.

Its nice to see us hit our straps, it's all attitude and commitment that has been lacking.

Finally, can we just sign Gagai for a minimum of 5 years, he is the best thing to happen to Uate and is a undoubted star, broncos should never have let him go.

Tinks had some interesting guests at the game, BK, Spud Carroll, Peter Costello (maybe his a choice for chairman of whitehaven).

I hope Tinks finds the time to make a call to Lewis, can't hurt.

aqua_duck

Coach
I like the fact that we're starting to incorporate some youth into the team, guys like Gagai, Roberts, Tets, McKinnon, and Rochow really stood up tonight. If we can groom these young guys along with a few others like KOD and Sims namely than I'll be satisfied with 2012.

Latest posts