What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League_God

Juniors
jeez, I'm just as much a staunch atheist/antitheist as you can get but can we please piss this religion talk off? knights subforum ffs :lol:

also, there was no suggestion Aku got the ball down. correct call.

One last thing related to religion; The Hitch a.k.a the maddest merkin to ever walk the earth.

I thought that it was 50/50, I would of thought it was a try given previous decisions but can't complain that it wasn't awarded either.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Didn't get to watch last night and nearly choked when I was told we won by that score.

Just got around to watching the game and agree that's how we need to play each week.
That commitment in D will get us in the top 8. And since Boyd has started hitting his straps our attack is 10 times better than it has been all year.

On the Aku No Try, I do think it was probably no try, however, since they vid ref couldn't even see the ball on any angle it definitely should have been a Ref's Call. That's why that option exists, if you don't have an angle to see it clearly try or No. I'm sure the ref would've called no try but still.

doggone

Juniors
Great game. egg on my face for not seeing that coming, shame on me. Bloody didnt have a bet maybe that's why they won. no jinx on them. Uate didn't ground.

IanG

Coach
Perhaps I should tip against the Knights for the rest of the season. It seems to put the moccas on our opposition.

Last edited:

IanG

Coach
Great to hear the NEW-CAST-LE chant loud and proud on Saturday night. Plus the game day management saw the light and played the club song as the boys ran out instead of "This Is Our House" Also interesting that they borrowed Steve Allen as ground announcer.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Great to hear the NEW-CAST-LE chant loud and proud on Saturday night. Plus the game day management saw the light and played the club song as the boys ran out instead of "This Is Our House" Also interesting that they borrowed Steve Allen as ground announcer.

That Bon Jovi track is pure garbage. Imagine being a Newcastle Knights player and running out to that bland boganised crap. It would make you cringe, not get you fired up like the club song would. It should be marked never to be played at Marathon Stadium ever again.

RABK

Referee
Perhaps I should tip against the Knights for the rest of the season. It seems to put the moccas on our opposition.

:lol:

Anyone familiar with the internet meme scene? We really need to make a Ian G version of the 'Oh You' Dog comic meme.

Ian G, Oh You.

Latest posts