What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your on fire MC, any chance of doing a Nathan Hindmarsh one please? Do it for the goats :)

McLovin

Staff member
Here you go hineyrulz...

NathanHindmarshsig.png

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
locky... with all due respect why have you made a request without actually being able to use it? :?

McLovin

Staff member
Dodger said:
locky... with all due respect why have you made a request without actually being able to use it? :?

:? Yeah, just realised. If you make a request, and someone has taken the time to make it, then at least show a bit of respect and use it. If not on this site then tell us that your using it elsewhere...

New rule Dodge?? Or just common courtesy...;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Common courtesy. I mentioned it around the 35 post mark of this thread but perhaps I should include it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MC84 said:
:? Yeah, just realised. If you make a request, and someone has taken the time to make it, then at least show a bit of respect and use it. If not on this site then tell us that your using it elsewhere...

you're speaking logically, not Lockily

lockyno1

Post Whore
MC84 said:

I have edited my signature. No idea why it aint showing up mate.

McLovin

Staff member
Seems to be working fine...Just tried it then...

You sure your putting the image tags around the actual link??

Timmah

Staff member
"Allow Signature: No"

It's in your public profile, you're not allowed a signature.

Latest posts