What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLIS has a blog!

druzik

Juniors
It’s that Time of Year Again

December 21st, 2012
By Daniel Andruczyk

Its coming close to Christmas and this usually means that the Rugby League calendar reaches its point of least activity. Everyone, even the French Elite 1 is on a short holiday. But from new year we start to see things pick up again as teams start to prepare for the NRL and ESL seasons. There is a bit of news from the USA and also from Poland coming out. Plus I will be traveling to Australia for a well earned break next week.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
Merry Christmas 2012

December 24th, 2012
By Daniel Andruczyk

Merry Christmas to all my readers of Rugby League International Scores. I hope that you have a safe and festive Christmas and a wonderful New Year. 2013 will be bringing us some spectacular Rugby League and lets hope the International scene will have a big one with the World Cup and other great tournaments.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
REGGAE RUGBY LEAGUE PRIMED FOR 2013

December 24th, 2012
Romeo Monteith, JRLA Development Officer

It has been eight years since the introduction of rugby league to Jamaica. But gone are the nervous days when many wondered whether the demanding team sport would survive in this nation of gifted athletes.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
FIRST GREEK COACHES GET QUALIFIED

December 24th, 2012
From Phil Capalan, RLEF

Anastasios Pantazidis, Konstantinos Tzevelekos, Ioannis Mavros, Matthew Ashill and Iordanis Bilikaidis have become the first Greek coaches to gain their Level 1 qualification after completion of a two day course in Nikaia, North of Piraeus.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
RENEWED OPTIMISM WITHIN RUSSIAN RUGBY LEAGUE

December 24th, 2012
Victor Sapozhnikov, Russian Association Of Rugby League Clubs Media Department

As rugby league stands on the threshold of a big World Cup year, members of the Russian RL leadership have expressed a single unity of purpose and cautious optimism.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
Meet and Greet - Brisbane

December 27th, 2012
By Daniel Andruczyk

OK, So I think its looking like we’ll do lunch time on Saturday at the Brisbane Easts Leagues Club. This will be a fairly informal affair, I’ll be there to do lunch and have a beer or two, and if anyone wants to come and meet and chat for a few hours about Rugby League. It also gives the opportunity for some of the RLIS readers to be able to meet in person and put some faces to names and be able to chat a bit more one on one.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
Canada Rugby League Seek National Team Head Coach

December 28th, 2012
From Jamie Lester, Technical Director CRL

Canada Rugby League welcomes all interested individuals to apply for the Canada Wolverines Head Coach voluntary position for the 2013 season.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
Happy Controversial New Year

January 5th, 2013
By Daniel Andruczyk

The bringing in of 2013 is meant to signal the beginning of a year of Celebration of Rugby League which will culminate in October and November with the next edition of the Rugby League World Cup. Rugby League fans around the world are starting to get excited about the prospect of seeing the worlds best players come out in 14 nations and celebrate the Greatest Game of All.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
Meet and Greet – Sydney

January 8TH, 2013
By Daniel Andruczyk

As was in done in Brisbane, I will be doing another meet and greet this coming weekend in Sydney. I have had readers of RLIS contact me that they would like to meet. So like in Brisie, I will be traveling to Sydney tomorrow and over the next couple days will meet with some people in Rugby League to discuss various things and to catch up with friends within the sport and on Saturday I will be in Newtown during lunch.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
2013 Starting to Build

January 8th, 2013
By Daniel Andruczyk

More developments in 2013 as the big year in Rugby League kicks off. The USARL 9s is firming up as we anticipate that information from the USARL on this years events will come forward soon. I hear that there are a few details that need to be finalised. In the UK there has been some worry that the Salford City reds will soon close their doors, but seems that there may be a saviour on the horizon.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
Hmmm... you should be able to like before.... the only difference is that I am now using disqus as my comment manager so you need to sign in with twitter or FB or an email first.

I just did a test comment and it worked fine.

druzik

Juniors
Return of the Samurai

January 13th, 2013
By Daniel Andruczyk

The 2013 installment of the Cabramatta International 9s promises to be the biggest and best yet. Once again featuring local teams from around the NSWRL competitions there are many international teams taking part such as from PNG. However the big news is that the traditional crowd favourites, The Japanese Samurais, are returning and Rugby League International Scores was able to catch up with their coach for the tournament, Mark Sargent, and discuss their prospects and get bit more insight into the sport in Japan.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
News from Vanuatu

February 18th, 2013
By Various

Once again work has taken up all my time. Sorry for the long break, I hope that in the next week(s) I will be able to get more news and opinions back on the site. Lots has been happening. Various news from Vanuatu Rugby League.

Read more...

druzik

Juniors
News from South Africa

February 18th, 2013
From Various

There is also news from the South Africans. They have been having their season and results are starting to come in with the Tuks and Tigers currently battling it out for top spot honours.

Read more...