What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW: Stu's keeping himself busy

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's a long way from the NRL but former Sharks mentor Stuart Raper has found himself another gig - with Group 6 club Thirlmere. Raper is working with all grades from under-6s to first grade. Tyran Smith and Robbie Mears are also involved at the club

Keep 'em coming George, nothing like having your name in lights

Just what is the obsession the media have with Uncle Nuff Nuff anyway?

cheese

Bench
I reckon johnny is pullin' in some old favours. Why else would anyone give a f**k,

Go Nulla

Bench
He is probably just drumming up business hiring out suits to them on presentation nights.

sharknows

Bench
This seems to upset some of you. I really don't understand why....so long as he isn't coaching the Sharks I'm quite happy.

Quigs

Immortal
I just heard from a reliable inside source ....

The under 6 centre has applied for a release from the club.

He has also had approaches from an un-named UK Club.

Christ de Jaay Voow all over again alright.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
So he's been punted from the Gymea Gorillas already?
How long was that gig..........4 weeks?

The important thing is though...........he's looking forwards not backwards.

This also helps when driving a car (unless reversing), running, drinking pizz and numerous other things.

newman

First Grade
“If they loved me why are they throwing stuff? Throwing water, plastic bottles, underpants?! One bloke threw a pair of y-fronts, hit me in the face, and I knew it was nutella or marmite he’d smudged on the gusset. But it was still him going ‘that’s what we think of you mate. You’re sh*t’.”
“Where did he get the marmite from? He must of prepared that from home cos he knew you were on.”
“Well that doesn’t make me feel any better? Why say that?”