What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC GAME 5 : Samoa V Tonga ---Battle of the Pacific! *spoilers*

Radioactive Man

Juniors
SAMOA V TONGA

CUA Stadium, Penrith
Kick-off : 6:55 PM (Sydney Time)

Match discussion to be kept here.

Prediction - Samoa by 12

Tonga team is the same but Guttenbeil is into the starting side, Manuokafoa goes back to the bench and Mickey Paea comes in with Williams and Uasi dropping out.

Sugar

Bench
Samoa Team v Tonga, Friday October 31, CUA Stadium Penrith:

1. Smith Samau

2. Matt Utai

3. Willie Talau

4. George Carmont

5. Francis Meli

6. Nigel Vagana

7. Ben Roberts

8. Kylie Leulua’i

9. Terence Seuseu

10. Tony Puletua

11. Lagi Setu

12. Dave Solomona

13. Harrison Hansen

14. Frank Puletua

15. Ali Lauitiiti

16. Joseph Paulo

17. Alby Talipeau
http://www.rlwc08.com/teams/Samoa.aspx

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
GO MIGHTY MATE MA'A TONGA!!

Today we had two of the younger workers get into a fight this morning..lol. One being samoan and the other tongan, i both know they are NOT into league but they've been surrounded by me and alot of other poly boys who love their league and have put on a little 'colour' day today. So you come in and wearing the colour blue or red.

Glad to say the tongan boy was winning before we broke em up, so i hope that can carry on tonight.:lol::lol:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
[-XTonga in a Tight..NO HOLDS BARRED..Match,.. Gee if i Ever wanted 2be proven wrong.[-XLet it be tonight.. at CUA Penrith Stadium..after 80 minutes of "POLYNESIAN MAYHEIM.".. :pray:Lets just hope The Rugby League Gods are Kind 2us..&..Grant us a Much Needed Win.... ***** GO TOA SAMOA *****

Last edited:

Nz

Juniors
[-XTonga in a Tight..NO HOLDS BARRED..Match,.. Gee if i Ever wanted 2be proven wrong.[-XLet it be tonight.. at CUA Penrith Stadium..after 80 minutes of "POLYNESIAN MAYHEIM.".. :pray:Lets just hope The Rugby League Gods are Kind 2us..&..Grant us a Much Needed Win.... ***** GO TOA SAMOA *****

How old are you?

Sugar

Bench
Tonga
1.Michael Jennings
2.Cooper Vuna
3.Fetuli Talanoa
4.Etuate Uasisele
5.Esikele Tonga
6.Feleti Mateo
7.Joel Taufa’ao
8.Antonio Kaufusi
9.Tevita Leo-Latu
10.Awen Guttenbeil
11.(c) Lopini Paea
12.Richard Fa’aoso
13.Willie Manu
14.Manase Manukafoa
15.Epalahame Lauaki
16.Sam Moa
17.Mickey Paea

Tipster

Bench
wtf....