What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2013 Qualifiers: Lebanon | Italy | Russia | Serbia

Who will win the RLWC Qualifiers

• Russia

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Serbia

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Italy

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Lebanon

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil Homer

Staff member
f**k I feel like giving this useless f**king game away at times
For once the RLIF are not to blame, they have no obligation to provide live streams for games. You would have thought the FIRL would have provided a stream as they have a channel, but their hands may have been tied by Sportitalia.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
For once the RLIF are not to blame, they have no obligation to provide live streams for games. You would have thought the FIRL would have provided a stream as they have a channel, but their hands may have been tied by Sportitalia.

They are to blame, they can buy and sell games.

They can make it available to all but they don't.

adamkungl

Immortal

They aren't obliged to do anything. Doesn't mean they shouldn't.

Didgi

The RLIF would have rights to footage from the Qualifiers, they should've made a feed available or sold it with the condition that a feed is available.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The RLIF would have rights to footage from the Qualifiers, they should've made a feed available or sold it with the condition that a feed is available.

Too bloody right :crazy:

We're a laughing stock in the world of sport.

billy2

Juniors
Glad to hear Mantellato is playing - he was injured playing for Wyong a few weeks ago - looked like he might miss this.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Yeah back to the game for me.

We all knew they would be up against it with SL and NRL players putting on the Italy jumper.

Hopefully the Ruskies will learn from this.

DINGb@T

Juniors
But will they? From what I remember Lebanon has had trouble beating Russia. What's going to happen when they go up against Italy? And the impression I have is that Italy doesn't have much of a domestic setup. Gotta be disappointing for Lebanon and Russia who are essentially running rep teams from their domestic comps.

Latest posts