What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2013 Qualifiers: Lebanon | Italy | Russia | Serbia

Who will win the RLWC Qualifiers

• Russia

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Serbia

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Italy

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Lebanon

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

I've asked Scotland RL on facebook if there will be any updates for their match, don't know about Lebanon, I'd say twitter would be the best bet yeah.

VonVolks

Juniors
Australia and NZ are also going to be in the finals no matter what so maybe we should just skip straight to that?

Comments like that make me think some people shouldn't bother with sport?

If all that matters was who won, 90% of pro sports should just be one or 2 matches, races, and screw everyone else.

Sport is a ranked competition for fun, entertainment and to see improvement / challenge.

If only final tournament winning counts it would be useless, as there is only ever one winner, so sport by that definition is rubbish for most participants.

Victories in sport come in many ways, and in International Rugby League, just turning up and getting things together is the first victory!

Didgi

lol yeah I saw that when I searched before too, I've been meaning to get a twitter account for ages but wouldn't know how even if I did have one.

Didgi

According to Thomas Papadopoulos, 68-0 to Lebanon.

Could someone with Twitter maybe ask him about strong performers, crowd etc?

billy2

Juniors
Well that makes the Lebanon v Italy clash pretty interesting.

My head wants Italy in because they are a better market for the game - my heart wants Lebanon to get rewarded for all their work.

billy2

Juniors
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Lebanon has got this.

Scotland v Ireland just kicked off.