What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2017 Crowd Watch

Coastbloke

Bench
That is utterly shocking..
Seriously, there was plenty of promotion, there is no reason this shouldn't have got 40,000..

But you watch, 52,000 will be there to see the same players for another mind numbingly boring Origin with yet another QLD series win.

The post mortem should be interesting. The WC organisers promised everything and delivered nothing..They remind me of the monorail scammers in the Simpsons.. :angry:

Perth Red

Post Whore
20k by look of it. Probably 25-30k if it was against nz

Typical 1/2 arsed Australian RL fans.

End of day the tournament will make the rlif plenty of money which is important and we won’t have to endure lazy Australian fans again until 2029 so all good.

Storm13

Juniors
Might cop some shit for this but I'm not at suncorp tonight because I've become accustomed to watching this tournament on tv, as their has been no pool games in Brisbane to create any excitement.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Everyone knows Australia will flog Fiji, the kangaroos aren't a draw because they are too dominant, had it been against NZ it would have been a better crowd.

Do people not watch qland or all black for same reason? Cop out. Hopefully USA is successful and we can Limit world cups in Australia to every 16 years!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Might cop some shit for this but I'm not at suncorp tonight because I've become accustomed to watching this tournament on tv, as their has been no pool games in Brisbane to create any excitement.

Haha that is a seriously sht excuse!