What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW's 25 stars for sale & who is after them

keeney

First Grade
Davico has another year to run and Smith was expressing interest in another was he not?

Misanthrope

Staff member
In what bizarre, alternate universe is Kurt Gidley a better five eighth than John Morris - the man who was being joint hailed for Parramatta's successes last year only to become the fall-guy this season? Kidley's miles ahead defensively, but has a woeful kicking game and all the playmaking ability of a pot-plant.

Roy

Juniors
i think it was more the other boys expressing, for smith to play another year

Ben

Bench
I rate Brown more highly than Morris. He is young and seems to have cemented a bench position and has showed some class touches this year. He provides impact off the bench, and has good speed as well for a backrower. I don't think we really need Morris because I'm stilll hopeful that Smith will use Kidley as the utility off the bench if he did decide to stay.

Does the article mention anything about Widders and Newcastle?