What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

cureme

Juniors
You stick your head down you're asking for it to be hit. FMD. It's ok for tomkins to push hayne in the back well after putting the ball down.

IFR33K

Coach
Isn't it an 8 point try if the foul occurs after the ball has been grounded?

Terepo clearly hits him before he grounds it.

What I find strange is that the on-field ref decided to call for the video review simply b/c the try scorer was bleeding. If he wasn't bleeding, nothing would have happened. We'll have to remember to smuggle some blood capsule on in the 2nd half.

It was soft - yes the guy was injured but if there wasn't blood, it wouldn't be looked at

That sort of the tackle happens in every game many timesr

Isn't it an 8 point try if the foul occurs after the ball has been grounded?

Terepo clearly hits him before he grounds it.

Doesn't have to be after the ball is grounded, but has to be 'in the act of scoring the try'....and it is arguable that it was not (he was in the field of play I think).

Chipmunk

Coach
Seen enough so far to like what I see. A couple of quick mentions.

Peats - Energy has been awesome. He will be a great buy.

Ma'u - Shows enormous promise.

Realistically we could have been heaps in front, but in a way that is probably a good thing. Means we have to start again in the second half. I will be interested to see how we finish.

I think we are never going to be the team that is going to 'close out a game'...which is now the reason we went from 14-4 to 14-12 at half time.

Looking forward to the second half.

PS - Parra wouldnt be playing if Ben Smith cannot give away a penalty in the play the ball...

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
Ok.....half time summaries from the lounge lizards please. I think they are playing better than last year so far, they have more purpose. Still have those stupid mistakes in them from the last few seasons though.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Manu would have to be a good chance for rookie of the year if he keeps on playing like tonight

The Colonel

Immortal
Feleti looks like he has swallowed a fridge.

If the penalty was anywhere else on the field it would never have been looked at. Pathetic really.

I like the razzle dazzle but a bit of composure at times would go well too.

Latest posts