What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

IFR33K

Coach
Manu is playing well. They've created opportunities down the warriors right side, surprised they haven't attacked that side more often.

Someone

Bench
Feleti looks like he has swallowed a fridge.

If the penalty was anywhere else on the field it would never have been looked at. Pathetic really.

I like the razzle dazzle but a bit of composure at times would go well too.

i think we have been way too composed in the warriors 20. have we even grubbered and chipped to the corner with the amount of ball weve had? mistakes in our own half are killing us though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We really need to be the first to score, otherwise they might drop their heads after being the much better side for 40mins.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We are defending pretty good in the middle, if warriors had this much ball on our try line last year we would have conceded several tries through the middle - this year they got two hard fought tries on the wings.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ok.....half time summaries from the lounge lizards please. I think they are playing better than last year so far, they have more purpose. Still have those stupid mistakes in them from the last few seasons though.

I think both teams are playing well.

Eelogical

Referee
We really need to be the first to score, otherwise they might drop their heads after being the much better side for 40mins.

This game is about character. Hopefully, you are incorrect if the Eels get behind on the scoreboard.

Latest posts