What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I appreciate the kind words gents but I can only dream of such responsibility. By happenstance I was able to step in today but usually I'm face down in the gutter.
Sorry mate. You’ve been chosen. You are now the new thread starter. I have cleaned the official uniform and sent it down to you via express post.

I’m excited. The last guy was hopeless.

Sorry mate. You’ve been chosen. You are now the new thread starter. I have cleaned the official uniform and sent it down to you via express post.

I’m excited. The last guy was hopeless.
I don't even have a postal address. You can't palm off a job that easily. Just put some f**king effort in FFS!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't even have a postal address. You can't palm off a job that easily. Just put some f**king effort in FFS!
I have gone to more effort than the muppets who signed me up.

All they did was suggest it was ‘the universe’. At least I have put it to vote.

The people have spoken. Do your new job mate.

I have gone to more effort than the muppets who signed me up.

All they did was suggest it was ‘the universe’. At least I have put it to vote.

The people have spoken. Do your new job mate.
All those who vote for Gary to remain official threadstarter (knowing full well how crap he is), say aye.

All those who vote for Gary to remain official threadstarter (knowing full well how crap he is), say aye.
This is a tough one. On one hand we have an impeccably sourced, on time and eloquently titled thread this week. I feel you have set the bar so high that it could never be replicated to anyone's satisfaction.
This has obviously hurt Gary deeply and whilst he was/is a pretty crap thread starter, he did try very hard. He says he is relinquishing the position but i suspect he's just jumping before being pushed. You say you don't want it but it's possible that you have always coveted the honour and waiting to begrudgingly accept the task.
I'm going to reserve my decision until after the game (well after) and just see how this thread goes first. It's early days and I'm loathe to make a rushed, uninformed decision at this point in time.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This is a tough one. On one hand we have an impeccably sourced, on time and eloquently titled thread this week. I feel you have set the bar so high that it could never be replicated to anyone's satisfaction.
This has obviously hurt Gary deeply and whilst he was/is a pretty crap thread starter, he did try very hard. He says he is relinquishing the position but i suspect he's just jumping before being pushed. You say you don't want it but it's possible that you have always coveted the honour and waiting to begrudgingly accept the task.
I'm going to reserve my decision until after the game (well after) and just see how this thread goes first. It's early days and I'm loathe to make a rushed, uninformed decision at this point in time.
Voting thread is open in Parallel Dimension. Feel free to cast your vote after the game.

I love democracy.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You will come crawling back
Like f**k I will.

I’m hopeless. You know what’s more hopeless though? People insisting that the hopeless guy be given the job and then expecting good outcomes.

IALB is a superstar and based on the official voting thread he is the new man for the job.

Enjoy IALB. I know you won’t let us down.

84 Baby

Referee
I think the only true outcome is a weekly collaboration of the minds between Gary & IALB for some truly epic Michael Bay type threads

strider

Post Whore
Like f**k I will.

I’m hopeless. You know what’s more hopeless though? People insisting that the hopeless guy be given the job and then expecting good outcomes.

IALB is a superstar and based on the official voting thread he is the new man for the job.

Enjoy IALB. I know you won’t let us down.
ffs IALB is just setting a good example to be followed by his dellegates

Gazzamatta

Coach
Marata and King in. Smith to bench. Scott and Matagi dropped. You heard it here first. Or last cause I dont read most of the stuff.
C'mon BA. Lets have our first nominee "Rookie of the Year" in 2 years.

Latest posts