What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

If you are going to the game tonight I want you to buy a $2.50 chicko roll, at kickoff stand and wave it above your head.
Post a selfie holding up said Chicko roll and post it on facebook, twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #chickorollwave
Listen to The Parrapodcast this week we want to get this trending.
Go Parra!

Dibs

Bench
If you are going to the game tonight I want you to buy a $2.50 chicko roll, at kickoff stand and wave it above your head.
Post a selfie holding up said Chicko roll and post it on facebook, twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #chickorollwave
Go Parra!
Have shares in Chicko rolls mate?

Bazal

Post Whore
What if I buy the Chiko Roll, eat the Chiko Roll, put the paper bag on my penis and wave that around?

Stevie

Bench
Go Parra!

So far you have offered exactly zero incentive to make yourself look like a f**king twat.

84 Baby

Referee
I've pretty much been like this all day, I've been pumped so hard
ZZHhAC1.gif

TheParraboy

Staff member
Go Parra!

What about a hot dog....with extra sauce?