What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Noise

Coach
Perhaps he trained the house down

I can tell you that the coaching staff loved his effort at training in the pre season. I assume he continues to train well. Unfortunately picking him at 9 is not going to end well.

84 Baby

Referee
I can tell you that the coaching staff loved his effort at training in the pre season. I assume he continues to train well. Unfortunately picking him at 9 is not going to end well.
Won’t end well at all... FOR THE DOGS!!! Get pumped merkins!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Will Smith the only dummy half and Beau starting, gee whiz it's very exciting.

Not sure what King has done to drop so low in the pecking order tbh, but I'd much rather Scott starting than Scott on the bench. At least he can tackle his ring off and not kill our momentum...doubt he'd be required if not for injuries.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure what King has done to drop so low in the pecking order tbh, but I'd much rather Scott starting than Scott on the bench. At least he can tackle his ring off and not kill our momentum...doubt he'd be required if not for injuries.
King has to be a better option than Smith i can't believe Smith is starting and the only option, Scott will have a crack but i just don't see what he will add to an already struggling pack.

Noise

Coach

It's strange. His last game for us against the Sharks he had his best defensive game of his career and we haven't seen him since

Bazal

Post Whore
King has to be a better option than Smith i can't believe Smith is starting and the only option, Scott will have a crack but i just don't see what he will add to an already struggling pack.

Well struggling with injury is probably the most important thing in terms of our pack and Beau Scott.

With Mannah, Brown and T-Rex in the side I doubt Scott plays, let alone starts.

I'm not sure what the go is with Smith at 9. Who knows, it might be a masterstroke....lol

Gazzamatta

Coach
We will need much more than effort and courage. Lets pray its not head down bum up for 5 then our scarey mid field bombs (with no chasers).