What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 18 vs Manly - Team List Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Geez, I didn't realise Darwin was so close by. If I had, I would have gone there and wondered why the hell I made that decision years ago!

chiefy1

Juniors
Geez, I didn't realise Darwin was so close by. If I had, I would have gone there and wondered why the hell I made that decision years ago!

Thought of Darwin just as soon as i posted. Should have said any match played on opposition soil outside 10klm :grin::grin::grin:

EelsFan05

Bench
Apparently Fergo is out with Parry coming in. Massive loss. I dread this game every season. All the inlaws support the Sea Turkeys and its lunch at my house this Sunday followed by the footy....

Gronk

Staff member
Apparently Fergo is out with Parry coming in. Massive loss. I dread this game every season. All the inlaws support the Sea Turkeys and its lunch at my house this Sunday followed by the footy....

Foxsports Late Mail says Hoff out and Fergo / Parry to control the right edge.

I didn’t know Cheyse Blair and Cameron King has been around that long.

If Manly run their 1993 team out this week, I’m confident we can take them
I once said that if Cheyse Blair was to have a future in the NRL then he would have to move to the forwards, but I didn't know that that's where he started.