What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The only comment I want to make, I would like the refs to police both teams in the same way.

It just looks like the hang in the tackle etc the same, and nothing
Yep, when we are held down we are milking but for them they just blow the whistle. Ricky was right we are so easy to penalise ATM.

IFR33K

Coach
Well competed guys.

We finished the first half much stronger than them. I guess Hargreaves will have something to say about that in the second half.

The roosters are all over us in the ruck. Seen a few forearms go unoticed too. 16-12 would of been a great result till ht

Chipmunk

Coach
Gee we are playing some nice footy.
Hoppa is giving Jennings a footy lesson - hoppa was beaten his man a few times.

Hayne very safe at the back

You're obviously very use to the mediocrity we put out in the last few seasons if your happy with that first half

Delboy

First Grade
Woulda been try of the century. Both our centres are too slooooow

This is the first season of BA, he didn't start until November, if he has the team playing like this in such a short time,it's going to be very interesting over the next couple of years. He is the sort of coach who knows what is needed, going to be a fun ride

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I thought the worst in the first 20, came back a bit but geez it's hard following the eels.

Darcy, you're a bloody meathead!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It looked back, but if that was the other way around and the roosters scored after that drop, I would've been calling it a knock on. It's one of those little 50/50 calls.

I don't understand why they didn't play on then go to video ref. - ref called it to soon

Latest posts