What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

muznik

Juniors
That was f**king disgraceful.
Put what ever spin on it you want but we put in yet another performance that wasn't worthy of a 1st grade NRL team.

I admit I was one who may have got carried away with last weeks effort.
But tonight was Groundhog Year!

Djay

Juniors
Until we know how defend this will continue for years, nothing else even matters.

Delboy

First Grade
The spine
1 covered
6 OK
7 not up to NRL
9 covered

Just shows all the talk about halves not necessary, the Bulldogs just have has more time to buy forwards

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Peats was a massive loss, and BA needs an uppercut for going into a game without a recognised dummy half. especially with such an average 7.

Springs

First Grade
If there is one ing we've learnt from this game it is that we desperately need a number 7. Luke Kelly is more pathetic than I bleed blue & Gold's manhood.

That's the one thing you learned? Nothing about defence?

We can whinge all we want about the halves and their attack but it wasn't attack that leaked 56 f**king points. Disgraceful effort. Honestly the most disappointing in a long while as it was after a good win and an offseason full of hope. I thought we would have played with a bit more heart than that.

Mannah is one player I wouldn't rush to re-sign.

Then you're a fool. He is our 2nd best player and has more heart and fortitude than most of the team combined. Didn't play his best tonight but who did?

byrner

Juniors
Very disappointing, expected a loss but not like that.
We showed a glimps of quality attack in the first half, but our defense was woeful.

Corey Norman had a few bad defensive reads which put his outside men on show.

Ah well a loss is a loss, let look forward to next week.

Latest posts