What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

COUNTRYEELFAN

Juniors
We need to throw whatever is in the bank at cherry Evans . Luke Kelly is not a first grade halfback would not be playing for any other team in the NRL . The worst thing is we only have Chrissy as a back up . Another long year here we come .

IFR33K

Coach
Guys, round two, against the premiers. Chillax.

Rooster will hammer a lot of teams this years. They are like a well oiled machine.

If anything, this loss came at a good time. Will keep us level headed.

BennyBoy

Juniors
After that effort I'd bring Sandow back just for his defence :roll:

Look on the bright side, imagine what the score would have been had we not spent the whole off season working on our defence.

Springs

First Grade
Terrible effort tonight, that tackle on Aubuson when he pushed through to score underlined one thing, no mongrel

It more underlined that he'd been defending all night and was f**ked. Hopoate had much worse misses and Norman barely tackled all night.

Tooooks

Bench
Ricky is very glad he ditched this mob, I'm guessing.

I think we will have a few enjoyable wins this year because we have some attacking strike power. Unfortunately, there will be plenty of 50 point drubbings because we are shit.

Delboy

First Grade
We need to throw whatever is in the bank at cherry Evans . Luke Kelly is not a first grade halfback would not be playing for any other team in the NRL . The worst thing is we only have Chrissy as a back up . Another long year here we come .

I watched Kelly last year at Wenty, Nathan Waters outplayed him when selected, he is really average :(

Parraren

Bench
Feelslike f'n Groundhog Day.

Second half effort was just pitiful, shows we are still mentally piss weak and struggle for leadership.

Manly at Brooky next week could be ugly.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
That's the one thing you learned? Nothing about defence?

We can whinge all we want about the halves and their attack but it wasn't attack that leaked 56 f**king points. Disgraceful effort. Honestly the most disappointing in a long while as it was after a good win and an offseason full of hope. I thought we would have played with a bit more heart than that.

Then you're a fool. He is our 2nd best player and has more heart and fortitude than most of the team combined. Didn't play his best tonight but who did?

Yep still trying to work out why it is Kelly's fault we let in 56 points.

And mannah again made the most metres of our forwards

Thank god I had to work this afternoon and evening and missed the game.

I did see one second half try the roosters scored. I think it was the second try of the half. Aubusson. Who went through the widest gap I have ever seen on a try line. Awful. Awful. Awful.

I hope the rest of the game wasn't like that ... 56-4 says differently.

There is always next week ... Oh f*ck we are playing the Sea Eagles! At Brookvale!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeh, so did I - with Belly.
Poor effort tonight. I still think we won't win the spoon though.

Suity
That was a tough night, i agree we were bad but we won't get the spoon.

The loss of Peats was massive, can't believe BA didn't pick a hooker. it hurt us badly slow service and our forwards were totally dominated. But truly if people are happy with out front row rotation they are kidding themselves.

Darcy tries to show some mongrel but is a loose cannon sadly Fui can't play two good ones in a row and Mannah lacks aggression to be a top line prop. Get Junior Paulo in ASAP.