What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

Eelogical

Referee
The rain factor may play a part. It's pissing down in the Hills area at the moment and heading towards the city.

Haynzy

First Grade
Pissing down in Adelaide, I'm going to have to watch inside on my laptop :sarcasm:

hindy111

Post Whore
A good, competitive game will be a good result. We're not without hope of a win even though it's unlikely.

If we get that win I won't run around thinking we're gonna win the Premiership or anything, more that being a decent team meant we were able to jag a win against a good team who hadn't hit their stride yet. Encouraging but not a wankfest.

What needs to happen before the wankfest? Is it open invite and who headlines the show on the main stage?

Eelogical

Referee
So, I just watched last weekends game on youtube since I gave foxtel the flick at Christmas time. I saw plenty of improvement, some lucky calls, but a sense of optimism I haven't seen for some time. I am going out on a limb and expect to see a continuation of last weeks form. An upset win is on the cards.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
. There are a few changes to both the Dyldam Parramatta Eels and Sydney Roosters ahead of tonight's game at Allianz Stadium.

For the Eels, Kaysa Pritchard is out, with Kenny Edwards playing hooker and Darcy Lussick moving into the starting side as lock.

Mitch Allgood moves into the bench with David Gower dropping off.

For the Roosters, they remain 1-13 in the starting side, but Rémi Casty and Siosiua Taukeiaho dropping off the bench with Dylan Napa taking the final place in the interchange.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2014/03/15/roosters_vs_eels_nrl_late_mail.html

Not sure how Edwards will go at hooker, Arthur must not rate Foran

Latest posts