What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

Chipmunk

Coach
Given that
* Peats is out
* the Roosters should have learnt alot from their round 1 match and will not want to lose 2 in a row so early in the season, and
* we are playing away from home

then I'm not expecting to come away with the win in this one. If we can at least have a crack for the 80 minutes and be close at the finish, and perhaps even improve on some aspects of our game from last week, then I think I will be happy with that result. It is a long season and we will not be winning every week.

If we come away with the 2 points against last seasons Premiers, then that is just an added and very unexpected bonus this early in the season.

Kornstar

Coach
I'll take a 16 or 12 point loss, means we put in the effort! 50-0, that would piss me off.......

bartman

Immortal
It would be a massive effort to come close to last year's champs. After the positive showing last week, I'm just going we play out the 80 and don't throw in the towel.

Tooooks

Bench
Ten hours to go. Anyone wanna have a crack at score predictions? I reckon we'll put in a solid performance but will clock off at times letting in an easy try or two. We'll stay fairly close until the final 15-20 minutes. Roosters 30-12.

I'll be happy with a continuation of last weeks defensive attitude, good line speed, and a smart kicking game. And make the Rorters work for every try.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Eels by 10

Next week Eels by 6

Propelling us into premiership favouritism

#thereal(d)eel

Gareth Keenan

Juniors
Game day merkins!! My how things have changed - last year I would have given us no chance and would have been hoping they didn't put 50 on us. Today I'm optimistic about a competitive performance .... who knows, we might even jag a sneaky win. Fire up!

A good, competitive game will be a good result. We're not without hope of a win even though it's unlikely.

If we get that win I won't run around thinking we're gonna win the Premiership or anything, more that being a decent team meant we were able to jag a win against a good team who hadn't hit their stride yet. Encouraging but not a wankfest.

Joely01

Bench
I'll be heading to the game tonight, I think it will be a fairly close contest.

Come on parra

Forty20

First Grade
Looks like Kaysa is doing a fitness test on the training fields at Moore Park.

Edit - He looks to have pulled up alright, what that means for tonight I have no idea.

Last edited:

Latest posts