What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Team vs Wtigers

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Williams, Evans and Taka are not quality forwards.
They are all first graders, along with the other first graders we've managed to fit under our cap. They only need to do their job, not carry the team.
And BA might consider changing the style he's after because we only got to fourth spot via a lot of luck, Semi Radradra, and a bunch of smaller forwards using the unsustainable tactic of playing out of their skins. I think BA made a big mistake by thinking he could get away with this for another year.
Well it worked for the past two years. Why would they be the outliers while 2018 is the year that finally proves you right?

hindy111

Post Whore
We have plenty of 'hard tough aggressive' forwards. But you do need some size as well. The Sharks have Fifita. We have a couple of options. This week it's Tony Williams. He has size and footwork. Hopefully he can cope with the workload required.

Wrong... T rex is big and so is Evans. No way to they have the toughness or heart of a Wade Graheme or Luke Lewis.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think PouPou is far smarter than the average bear and often makes good points ... but thats funny!

Yes Pou is a smart cookie. It took me a while to understand him and i resisted for a while until my inteligence grew to the point where we even started posting simmilar quotes.
And now I have surpassed him. Pou has yet to develop loopholes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wrong... T rex is big and so is Evans. No way to they have the toughness or heart of a Wade Graheme or Luke Lewis.
Agreed, but most of our smaller forwards do have the toughness and heart of those two. What most of them lack is the skill or experience. Wade Graham is a very skilful forward, and Lewis has been around forever. But Ma'u, Edwards, Takairangi and Brown are all tough and skilful as well.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Done.

I'll wait for the obligatory bullshit about the Tigers and how they are a good chance but I'll just ignore it and lock in the Eels.

So its either Mr 100% or Mr 75% after Monday night.

hindy111

Post Whore
Done.

I'll wait for the obligatory bullshit about the Tigers and how they are a good chance but I'll just ignore it and lock in the Eels.

So its either Mr 100% or Mr 75% after Monday night.

What's the date today? Say it bitch