What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4Team vs Penrith

strider

Post Whore
ffs dude i just checked my emails .... it will cost you $50, not $50 off - u silly merkin

plus its a "performance" hoodie - well worth any amount of $$$s .... clearly we only introduced the "performance" hoodie this year - there's been no performing for some time

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So if $50 represents 80% of the RRP, then it must ordinarily retail for $62.50

That's cheaper than strider's theoretical t-shirt. There's probably money to be made buying hoodies, cutting the sleeves and the hoods off and selling them as t-shirts for $75 a pop. I'm sure you could do it affordably in Bangladesh. How many discount vouchers did you get?

#commerce

Maroubra Eel

Coach
f**k you are right Strider. My defence is I have man flu, I'm not thinking straight.

And Poupou I think you could be onto something. Or on something.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You guys will be pleased to know I am down under 86kg for the first time in ages. I have had pretty bad gastro but.

yy_cheng

Coach
So if $50 represents 80% of the RRP, then it must ordinarily retail for $62.50

That's cheaper than strider's theoretical t-shirt. There's probably money to be made buying hoodies, cutting the sleeves and the hoods off and selling them as t-shirts for $75 a pop. I'm sure you could do it affordably in Bangladesh. How many discount vouchers did you get?

#commerce

Can you also get a 1% comparison rate? or fix the rate for 3 yearS?

strider

Post Whore
160cm, 95kg, english, bangladeshi, aboriginal .... i'm beginning to build a mental image of you marboura

Latest posts