What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4Team vs Penrith

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Of course it's little, I'm 160cm. If I was tall I would obviously have a big one. It's all about proportion.
Although how funny would it be if a little bloke had a big one. That would be odd.

OK

160cm and 95kgs + 3 1/2"... :-k

Reminds me of this oldie:

A small guy goes into an elevator, looks up and notices a huge dude standing next to him. The big dude looks down upon the small guy and says, ?7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.? The small guy faints.

The big dude picks up the small guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him and asks the small guy, ?What?s wrong with you??

The small guy says, ?Excuse me, but what did you say??

The big dude looks down and says, ?7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.?

The small guy says, ?Thank God! I thought you said ?Turn around?.?

Pazza

First Grade
Along with Edwards, Sandow makes that right edge a lot more dangerous. The left edge has been doing an awesome job so far in attack but Sandow, Edwards, Hoppa and Sio with Hayne chiming in should be equally as dangerous. Lets just hope they can produce some solid defence.

Latest posts