What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4Team vs Penrith

Gronk

Staff member
The Parramatta Eels host the Penrith Panthers on Saturday, March 29 in Round 4 of the NRL. The match kicks off at 5.30pm (AEDT).
What: NRL Round 4
Who: Parramatta Eels v Penrith Panthers
When: Saturday, March 29 – 5.30
Where: Pirtek Stadium
I Can Watch It On: Fox Sports
Form Guide:
Eels: WLL
Pen: WLW

Things You Need To Know:
Following a nail-biting win over the Bulldogs, the Panthers will be looking to build on that momentum. The Eels have endured an interesting start; a strong win over the Warriors, a huge loss to the Roosters, and a heart breaking last minute loss to the Sea Eagles. Chris Sandow makes his return in place of Luke Kelly. Ken Sio comes in on the wing in place of Vai Toutai and Joseph Paulo moves into the starting side in place of Ben Smith. Mitchell Allgood makes his return on the bench. The Panthers only have one change with boom halfback Peter Wallace reforming his prosperous new partnership with Jamie Soward, in place of Isaac John.

Reason To Watch:
All eyes will be on Chris Sandow as he steps back into the spotlight in his return to first grade. Sandow will be put to the test against Peter Wallace and Jamie Soward. Look out for Fijian bulldozer Semi Radradra as well...just don't go getting in his way.

Reason To Turn Away:
If you’re an Eels fan, this one could be ugly. Although the Eels have been playing some exciting footy, and have some brilliant attacking options, their inconsistency could prove to be their downfall Sandow’s return from an eight-month exile, designed to ignite the Eels, also has the potential to de-rail their chances.

Say What:
"To see him (Sandow) back in first grade will be good for the whole team...I know he’s been working really hard on his game” Parramatta teammate Willie Tonga on $500,000 a season halfback Chris Sandow’s return to first grade.

Final Word:
Comparing the form of the two outfits this season, the Panthers are looking just too hard to beat. Their footy has been brilliant, both in attack and defence, and they are shaping up to be top four bolters. Who knows what the Eels will dish up this Saturday, but it's the Panthers for us. Penrith by 10.
http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...v-penrith-panthers/12z44xwdtmcn21ta3mlf6s7n6w

Gronk

Staff member
Absolutely zero on the twitter world about Pauli Pauli playing FG this week.

It's either a scoop or poop.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Mole has confirmed he received the same mail but was respecting his source's request to keep it hush hush

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Come on Parra, looking forward to this one.

Who knows what the Eels will dish up this Saturday, but it's the Panthers for us. Penrith by 10.

Pft, an eels win is all that'll be dished up and I don't particularly care if it's ugly or not.

lingard

Coach
Parramatta will display much the same committment against Penrith as they did against Manly. The unknown factor is Sandow. Will he add to the team performance or detract from it? That's the million dollar question. And, if he does play well, will he keep it up all year? (I guess that's two questions.)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I just got an email from the club with a $50 off voucher that can be used tomorrow on a hoodie.
How much can a hoodie cost?

Latest posts