What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob Lui...Mad Monday...

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Bye Bye speed hump.

You're one of those clowns who said he can't tackle and can't play.

You know nothing about the game so Lui's sacking is the only way to justify (in your eyes only) that you were right all along.

You are scared that he was starting to come good and has shut d#ckheads like you up ..The only boots you have laced are that of the high heel variety.

Get a life and grow up.

macnaz

Staff member
Guess im a clown too Reek, he has improved in defence but he is still sh*t and as far as playing he is ok, hardly setting the world on fire... If Moltzen had the same benifit of a an of season training and a full season at 7 he would be twice the player in my opinion. If his screw up means he gets the arse and sheens can not play him before Moltz than im pretty happy, unfortunate way for it to happen tho.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Look, I want Moltz in the side as well. I think he has he our best attacking player, ahead of Farah and Benji,....But that does not excuse "so called" fans rubbishing a young kid trying to do his best for the side. They're not true supporters. If that includes you Macnaz, then so be it. Players are the ones copping the bumps and bruises not fans. You want to criticise anyone, criticise the clown who picks the side. Having said that, Lui has the skill and is no speedbump. If you persevere with him he'll come good under good guidance.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Do you realise with Lui busy with his issues and Moltzen recovering from injury, the Tigers could well need a new half?

DanOz

Juniors
Do you realise with Lui busy with his issues and Moltzen recovering from injury, the Tigers could well need a new half?

I thought Moltzen was set for a full off season.

Like Macnaz said, if he is given a full offseason to train at 7, then given the season in that jumper, I would be very excited about our chances next year.

macnaz

Staff member
Im sure Moltzen will be recovered from his injury by 2011. But yep we could have some issues if he re injures it. I would hope Sheens has at least 2 players rehearsing for the the number 7 role just incase the worst should happen, otherwise it will be pick a name out of the hat each week for the halfback job again :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
if moltzen is our only 7 for next year and he gets injured, you can bet your house on Benji shifting to 7 and Lawrence to 6

R2Coupe

Juniors
With Jacob Miller joining did the Tigers forsee this scenario? Knee injuries will usually take some time to get over. Having another option eases the pressue on Molzen.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
There were rumours in the paper yesterday that Lui looks set to be heading to North Queensland. He has been banned from anything to with the club & cannot train with the team, I would imagine Moltzen is now a shoe in for 7 next year.

DanOz

Juniors
There were rumours in the paper yesterday that Lui looks set to be heading to North Queensland. He has been banned from anything to with the club & cannot train with the team, I would imagine Moltzen is now a shoe in for 7 next year.

With the allegations he is facing it would have been absolute stupidity for the club to allow him to continue to be part of the squad until the matter is finalised.

Borat.

Juniors

Can't see any club touching him until after the court case....

In saying that he is from Nth Qld and may be looking to head home.....

Also if he does go, and we have lost Lazarus and Arana surely we would be after a 7 - Sheen's only saw Moltzen as a back up 7.....

alien

Referee
Moltzen should be halfback anyway. Looking forward to seeing how young Jacob Miller goes in the lower grades next year.

DanOz

Juniors
Moltzen should be halfback anyway. Looking forward to seeing how young Jacob Miller goes in the lower grades next year.

I wish the coach could see that...Fortunantly the speedhump has hopefully taken himself out of contention. I just hope Sheens doesnt try and put Benji back to 7 with Lawrence as 6.

Bench
I wish the coach could see that...Fortunantly the speedhump has hopefully taken himself out of contention. I just hope Sheens doesnt try and put Benji back to 7 with Lawrence as 6.
We shall not speak of this Moltzen at 1 Benji at 7 thing ever again.

Borat.

Juniors
WEST Tigers halfback Robert Lui is back together with his pregnant girlfriend - who he is accused of assaulting, robbing and trying to choke in the hours after his team was knocked out of the NRL finals. Lui has successfully applied for a variation to his bail conditions so that he can contact Taleah Rae Backo, who is five months pregnant with their child, and return to their home in Abbotsford, in Sydney's Inner West.
Ms Backo, 21, sat quietly during the application in Burwood Local Court yesterday. The court was told she did not oppose his application.
Lui, 20, sat on the opposite side of the courtroom and the couple left in separate cars.
He has been charged with nine offences, including two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, three of common assault, one of malicious damage, one of choking with intent to commit an indictable offence, one of detaining for advantage and one of aggravated robbery.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Lui, who was stood down by the club after being charged, went to Campsie police station in the early hours of September 26, after the Tigers lost their preliminary final 13-12 to St George Illawarra.
After being charged by police, Lui was granted bail of $6000 on the condition he did not contact Ms Backo and that he reside at an address at Chiswick.
Lui has vowed to vigorously defend the charges, but did not comment to media as he left the court yesterday.
Under his revised bail conditions, Lui must continue to comply with an interim apprehended violence order, including that he not assault, intimidate or harass Ms Backo. The matter was adjourned to December 20.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...layer-robert-lui/story-e6freuzi-1225954066904

Latest posts