What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob Lui...Mad Monday...

Eddie.

Bench
Lu is going to be a really good player in my opinion. I thought his games against Easts and Saints in the finals were excellent. I think he has much more ability in the number 7 then everyone's favourite player Tim Moltzen. Don't get me wrong I'm a Moltzen fan however im seems everyone thinks Lui fill just be a decent back up to Moltzen. I'm of the other opinion. Lui is a natural half, very raw, but potential to be very good.

I think Lui will be the long term halfback and Moltzen maybe to the centres. Be interesting because I was never a fan of Moltzen at the back.

alien

Referee
I think it was Moltzen who played one first grade game as left centre against the Titans 2 or 3 years and he went pretty good. I like centres with a bit more size though. I'd keep Ayshford in the centres. I'd rather Moltzen at halfback. Moltzen and Benji work well in the halves together.

N.C.

Juniors
Moltzen as utility, if not at fullback. I'm not a fan of him at fullback, but I reckon he could be the goods if he learns to conquer his apparent fear of running at the line.

I think it was Moltzen who played one first grade game as left centre against the Titans 2 or 3 years and he went pretty good. I like centres with a bit more size though. I'd keep Ayshford in the centres. I'd rather Moltzen at halfback. Moltzen and Benji work well in the halves together.

Moltzen played right centre at the SCG the day Merritt kicked the field goal.

Borat.

Juniors
Lui back in training.....

Last Updated: November 17, 2010
Search for:

Weather: Sydney 17°C - 21°C . Few showers.

Lui returns to training

696120-robert-lui.jpg

Back in training...Robert Lui. Source: The Daily Telegraph

SUSPENDED Wests Tigers half Robert Lui reported for his first day back at training at the club's Concord headquarters yesterday.

The Tigers lifted Lui's training ban after the playmaker had the strict bail conditions altered in his ongoing court case involving girlfriend Taleah Backo.

Lui is no longer banned from contacting Backo but the Tigers have him on a no-alcohol policy. His case against assault allegations resumes December 20.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/lui-returns-to-training/story-e6freye0-1225954696204

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if his missus is anyway related to Sam Backo.

If so, Sam will push 7 shades of sh*t out of this bastard.

badav

Bench
League players seem to always find a way to get out of these cases scot free. Greg Bird, Greg Inglis. But Robert Lui isn't as big a fish, so it will be interesting if he can apply the "i was trying to stop her from harming herself" defense that worked for both Greg's.

Borat.

Juniors
League players seem to always find a way to get out of these cases scot free. Greg Bird, Greg Inglis. But Robert Lui isn't as big a fish, so it will be interesting if he can apply the "i was trying to stop her from harming herself" defense that worked for both Greg's.

League players???

No one else hires a Lawyer to get them off right???

badav

Bench
League players???

No one else hires a Lawyer to get them off right???

You really think Greg Inglis would have got off if he was a brickie on legal aid, and not a rugby league player with a $130,000 QC?

You living in a dream world?

The fact that the women are never likely to find themselves another $200k-$600k earning partner has a lot to do with it. The money and lifestyle they would have to give up seems to convince them whatever the boyfriend did was an aberration to be forgiven.

macnaz

Staff member
Was there an actualy point to his ban? He still hasnt been cleared so they may as well just let him come back the day he got bail.

super_coach

First Grade
Was there an actualy point to his ban? He still hasnt been cleared so they may as well just let him come back the day he got bail.

The point was to get Gallop off their back, it was a token gesture to been seen as doing the right thing. Your right what was the point but Iam sure it was to appease the nrl and sponsors of the club

Latest posts