What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah

Is Robbie Farah made for Origin

• Total voters

NrlCoach

Juniors
So is he made for Origin? Great game by him. Done more in 5mins then what Ennis could ever do in his whole SOO career..

T.T

Juniors
i think its obvious that stuart now has faith in farah's ability as shown when buhrer was taken off after 5min, and he will continue to play rest of the series

RABK

Referee
He should have played 80 minutes.

Jennings killed our hard earnt momentum in the first half.

Buhrer >>> Farah killed our hard earnt momentum in the second half.

If they must pick a utility to sub Farah for 15 minutes i'd rather the pick a guy like Wallace or Buderus who can come on and continue to at least keep a roll on in the ruck and defend well.

If Farah says he can play 80 then let him.

ellskimore

Juniors
For mine Farah was best on the field tonight. Great game. I really hope they don't pick Buderus over him in game 2.

Should never have been dropped in the first place, his debut in 2009 was a pretty good performance, his second game was a shocker when he was clearly injured. Tonight he was excellent.

dinko

Juniors
i don't understand the need to put a utility who is going to jump in at hooker. Farah plays 80mins weekly. i don't see queensland taking off Smith? Do what the QLDs do and pack the bench with forwards!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He definitely proved his detractors wrong. Without a doubt the best of the NSW spine, and one of the best NSW players on the field.

His first 20 minutes was particularly fantastic.

What a waste it was taking him off for Buhrer. Especially when we were in good field position at that critical stage in the game.

I hate the sooky merkin and think he's has one of the most punchable faces in the NRL but he is a good player, had a blinder. I'm stoked we will never have to see Ennis again

age.s

First Grade
I was a doubter but he was simply awesome last night. More of the same Robbie.

Pazza

First Grade
Great effort from Robbie! You can tell he really wants to be there and has been waiting for his shot for a long time.

Grishnakh

Juniors
But Michael Ennis is made for Origin!

If NSW had stuck by Farah after his mistakes in 2009 (as QLD would have done) he would have had teh confidence then to grow into the awesome Blues player he's about to become. He'd probably be captain by now (not that I'm complaining about Gallen - doing a brilliant job).

Not just Farah - Blues fans have been ripped off by having to put up with two and a third seasons of Ennis's stoop and pass, stoop and pass from dummy half.

If that's made for Origin then Big Macs are made for Tetsutya's.

Latest posts