What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It only took Guymer 12 months to go from SG ball to NRL. Promising juniors can develop pretty quickly after an NRL preseason...
This is why 19-year-old reserve graders are in much higher demand than 25 year olds. Not because they’re better players, but because they are likely to become better in the space of another preseason. Of course, more demand means more money, which is why Sanders will be earning more than Asi next year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wonder what Cini did to not get even one game. I know he’s shit, but so was Lorenzo.
He is significantly better than Lulitalo. He’s obviously got some off field issues that mean the NRL is off him. Getting a bunch of lifelines from clubs followed by quick rejection is a sign of attitude problems. At his age, if he didn’t have talent he wouldn’t still be a full time footballer. But eventually he’ll run out of chances.

Tiger5150

Bench
He is significantly better than Lulitalo. He’s obviously got some off field issues that mean the NRL is off him. Getting a bunch of lifelines from clubs followed by quick rejection is a sign of attitude problems. At his age, if he didn’t have talent he wouldn’t still be a full time footballer. But eventually he’ll run out of chances.

Cini can not defend to save his life, it has been apparent since junior reps and has been apparent to anyone who watches him in any game in any grade. That is enough to explain his career to date with the most obvious reason.

..........but you have to make up "off field attitude problems" out of thin air about a young guy you have never even met in your life......righto.

The Predictor

Juniors
Whilst I agree, our team has been well short of horrible humans for too long.
U can be good, without being scum
Yeah you wouldnt want to besmirch Parra's stellar history of not signing scum.....
images
This guy is a fkwt ad well, though I wasn’t involved with his signing, did u read my post?

Last edited:

The Predictor

Juniors
Cini can not defend to save his life, it has been apparent since junior reps and has been apparent to anyone who watches him in any game in any grade. That is enough to explain his career to date with the most obvious reason.

..........but you have to make up "off field attitude problems" out of thin air about a young guy you have never even met in your life......righto.
Yet u guys have him his debut?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I’ve seen him defend at least as well as plenty of merkins who get a run in first grade, such as Blaize Talagi.

Chipmunk

Coach
Which means he is open to offers on 1 Nov. We allowed him to look around earlier and no club is interested. He consequently told the club that he will not be going anywhere and will/has exercised his option for 2026. Do you want to know the source ? It was him. I asked him at a restaurant I regularly have lunch at.
Hopefully we can keep him on the field.

Wally21

Bench
TBH, I reckon he is telling you crap and don't believe he has taken up his PO.

Why wouId an apparent "tight" ass, take up his PO, which is generally less than what he is currently getting? Well before he has to make a decision?

It's absolutely stupid, and I doubt his manager wouId even suggest it! He probably has a good 6 to 8 months before he has to take it up. He could be playing good footy next year and getting offers of more then 12 months.

Reckon he is telling you shit!
Could be right with any other player. But you know we are talking Dunster right? He was middling before his injury, now what does he have without his speed?

Tiger5150

Bench
U can be good, without being scum

This guy is a fkwt ad well, though I was involved with his signing, did u read my post?

I consider people convicted of domestic assault a step beyond fkwt but if you were involved in signing him, you must disagree?

Yes I read your post, you dont want to sign NAS because he is a "horrible human being" but you were involved in signing a convicted wife beater....what did I miss?