What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Jennings

nontime111

Juniors
thats exactly why we need to sign a crack fast winger like RJ ASAP!!

Imagine this

Dufty
Jennings
Lomax
Lafai
Pearson
Widdop
Norman /Hunt

wed kick shit out of EVERYONE!!!

SBD82

Coach
If there's any left after Norman, maybe we should hold onto it and see what happens with the Sharks. If a fine and cap limit is coming their way they might need to offload players, and we would be one of the few clubs able to make offers this late in the year.
Not sure who I'd be excited to take tbh. We are light on outside backs and that's not really a strength of theirs at the moment. Any improvement would only be marginal, or depth.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'd let go of this Jennings dream guys. Highly unlikely he's coming. In fact with the Norman signing due to be announced in the coming weeks, you can rule out Jennings completely, Millward is saving that last spot in the roster for a player we can spend big money on.

getsmarty

Immortal
I'd let go of this Jennings dream guys. Highly unlikely he's coming. In fact with the Norman signing due to be announced in the coming weeks, you can rule out Jennings completely, Millward is saving that last spot in the roster for a player we can spend big money on.

Agree...Maranta signing along with Pearson / Ravalawa / Pereira should put this dream to bed...unless someone else leaves...

denis preston

First Grade
Yeah don’t put Jack de Belin in your SC side just yet either......

Just a question... Hope he is innocent BUT if he is not , would the NRL approve us cutting him and have his contract value to spend ? Suppose it may be hard for him to fulfill his contract behind bars ? Common sense would say yes but perhaps this is too early.Surely our Jack is not this dumb ???

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Spot on tom jennings us not coming.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Just a question... Hope he is innocent BUT if he is not , would the NRL approve us cutting him and have his contract value to spend ? Suppose it may be hard for him to fulfill his contract behind bars ? Common sense would say yes but perhaps this is too early.Surely our Jack is not this dumb ???

Denis as far as I know.
If he was cut and guilty.
His salary for thus year would not be available to use.
But after this year it would.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

If he is not innocent, surely we have to spend that money shoring up the back row-we don't have much depth in quality- TS is probably the closest we have to him but Luc and Frizz are essentially running backrowers not as well known for their destructive defence. If Manly is struggling cap wise, could we entice Joel Thompson back?

possm

Coach
If he is not innocent, surely we have to spend that money shoring up the back row-we don't have much depth in quality- TS is probably the closest we have to him but Luc and Frizz are essentially running backrowers not as well known for their destructive defence. If Manly is struggling cap wise, could we entice Joel Thompson back?

If required, Lawrie is the obvious player to replace De Belin in 2019. When Robson come on in the hooker rotation, McInnes could move to lock and Lawrie have his break. Later Lawrie comes back on for McInnes.

Frank Facer

First Grade
If required, Lawrie is the obvious player to replace De Belin in 2019. When Robson come on in the hooker rotation, McInnes could move to lock and Lawrie have his break. Later Lawrie comes back on for McInnes.
If required, I think Frizell is the obvious player to replace Debelin, but I would consider having Lucky replace Debelin. Tell him to concentrate on hitting the ball up and making tackles and if the opportunity presents itself, take it. I think Lucky's build makes him more suited to the middle. If Frizell was to play lock, then I would play Lucky second row.

red rocket

Juniors
No way will laurie go to lock ridiculous idea to slow with lateral defence will serve his apprenticeship coming off the bench in short stints as prop 13 will be Tyson or aitken if jack is not available see aitken as a real Timmons like 13 and no he does not need time to adjust because he has been a lock all his bloody life blocker to lock you have no bloody idea

goggles

Juniors
No way will laurie go to lock ridiculous idea to slow with lateral defence will serve his apprenticeship coming off the bench in short stints as prop 13 will be Tyson or aitken if jack is not available see aitken as a real Timmons like 13 and no he does not need time to adjust because he has been a lock all his bloody life blocker to lock you have no bloody idea

Agree with Aitken at 13 red, I think he would go very well there.

Latest posts