What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui assault charges dismissed

R2Coupe

Juniors
Lock him up n throw away the key

no room in the nrl for scummy ppl like him and his club, absolute bums of the league

thats the difference between other clubs and souths, we would in no way let criminal things like this happen at our club because we woudlnt imploy ppl like that in the first place

A couple of names at least at Souths.

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
thats the difference between other clubs and souths, we would in no way let criminal things like this happen at our club because we woudlnt imploy ppl like that in the first place

:lol::lol::lol:

f**k off idiot.

As for Bishop lighten up champ, it was a joke. Nothing wrong with our club mate. If these allegations are true, Lui will get the sack and rightly so.

Apey

Staff member
Maybe this is just the latest method in inducing birth ?

hardly new mate

surprise-abortion.jpg

wait a sec..

ademkungal

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

f**k off idiot.

As for Bishop lighten up champ, it was a joke. Nothing wrong with our club mate. If these allegations are true, Lui will get the sack and rightly so.

what?

I bet bottom dollar that ur club and its fans would have the highest unemplyment rate and high criminal rate out of the whole of the nrl

R2Coupe

Juniors
You would believe his teammates would all be feeling very sick right now.

Counselling, education and a hard lesson in life will assist young Robert.

Tiger supporters prior to casting judgement ought to consider how difficult it is to come from the Torres Strait Islands to Sydney.

Whilst I do not condone domestic violence, redemption should be an option.

The club needs to stick solid with Robert and his girlfriend.

R2Coupe

Juniors
what?

I bet bottom dollar that ur club and its fans would have the highest unemplyment rate and high criminal rate out of the whole of the nrl

What is the relevance? Domestic violence doesn't discriminate between socio economic circumstances.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
what?

Coming from a Souffs supporter thats a f**king laugh.

f**k off back to Redfern you imbecile. Might find your missing teeth while you're there.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What is the relevance? Domestic violence doesn't discriminate between socio economic circumstances.

but he's not racist! :) he is basing his comment on his racist stereotypical opinions, not on any emperical evidence, but he's not racist.

I'd be getting Inglis's lawyer and pointing out they were having a fish supper at the time and it wasn't a choke but merely an attempt to save the poor girl from a fishbone lodged in her throat!

If true kick the scumbag out of the game for good, assaulting a woman is bad enough but a pregnant woman? How low can you go??

ademkungal

Juniors
Coming from a Souffs supporter thats a f**king laugh.

f**k off back to Redfern you imbecile. Might find your missing teeth while you're there.

:lol: :lol: oh dear in absolute denial, just jealousy i guess since u have a merged club with no history and only 1 crappy premeirship

Ladmate

Bench
Bye Bye Lui, I know the Tigers are one of the best clubs at managing this, they will sack you if it's true, which it sounds like, but I don't care.

TIM MOLTZEN 2011 CAMPAIGN

RHCP

Bench
As far as I'm concerned he's innocent until proven guilty, but if it is true in any measure of what I've read it's disgusting. It's a low act to hit a woman, even lower to hit a pregnant one. And your girlfriend of all people.

The worst part is, if/when Lui gets the sack, that won't accomplish anything. He might spend a year or so in exodus or in the ESL but he'll come back to the NRL sooner rather than later with another club and the only loser in the Wests Tigers. I really feel for the club as well in a situation like this. Their reputation takes a battering, they lose their halfback and they gain absolutely nothing for taking a hard stance.

And in 2-3 years time we'll be reading stories about how great it is to see Robert Lui back in the NRL with Canberra/Manly/Parramatta/Newcastle/Melbourne etc. and how the how the Tigers should've done more to help him out.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
:? I already have

its all just jealousy and ignerance of our success and the fact that we are a stand alone club

Sold your soul to a Kiwi movie star.

Souffs haven't been relevant since they were kicked out of the comp.

In any case, stop hi-jacking the topic, idiot.

veintitres

Juniors
As far as I'm concerned he's innocent until proven guilty, but if it is true in any measure of what I've read it's disgusting. It's a low act to hit a woman, even lower to hit a pregnant one. And your girlfriend of all people.

This.

I think there is no need add anything after the bold in my opinion.

Before commenting too much further, I'd rather wait until all the details are made known. It's such a shame to be getting home from work to read this, a damn shame.

Latest posts