What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Ryles - Biggest liability in the NRL

kbw

Bench
ryles is a useless turd, but only one of many big heads that will cost the Dragons another premiership.

I also think that ryles would have knocked a couple of years off Bailey's league career, having getting Bailey to do all the hard work

Barrett also proved again what a whinging little goose he is, I love it when he loses.

State of Origin is the making or breaking of a man in the forwards in particular - and NSW won the series last year DESPITE Jason Rlyes...NOT because of him!!

Soft - and you know you can ALWAYS get a penalty when you need one, from niggling Ryles. And most importantly - Coaches and opposition players would bank on it...And quite rightly.

fatshark

Bench
Gee the bloke has a temper when he makes a mistake...same for Barrettt and Gaz. Different year same shiit

super_coach

First Grade
His displine was poor tonight,but on his day he can play,just struggles to put good games together,unlike his partner Bailey,who puts in week in and week out

super_coach

First Grade
His displine was poor tonight,but on his day he can play,just struggles to put good games together,unlike his partner Bailey,who puts in week in and week out

Choppies

Coach
Alot of his niggles were just unnecessary.
I wonder how many penalties he will give away this season?

kbw

Bench
hotsnow said:
Love these Internet warriors who call players names.

you silly dik, have a look at how he plays, then explain to the rest of us how such a soft thug gets rep honours.

Most of his tackles he is the second tackler. He isn't a front rowers underpants. Have alook at some real number 10s and 8s like Webke, Bailey and Skandalis and if you can't now admit you understand what we are saying then you are an idiot.

ghoti

Bench
Just came back from the game and am left with a dry throat from screaming at Ryles and Barrett all game. I hate them. I HATE THEM!

aids

Bench
ryles was piss weak tonight

gibbs on the other hand is a legend in the making
:)

Mr Saab

Referee
That performance was absolutely f**king disgraceful. When they review the tape at training Ryles should hang his head in shame.
If the Dragons want a reason why they lost...ask Ryles. He is full of the answers.
That performance would not even see him graded for the Umina Bunnies.
Failed to dent the advantage line
Turned over cheap possesion
Gave away cheap metres with penalties.
He was the 14th man for the Tigers.
I would give that a 2/10 at best...2 for the fact that he decided to turn up.

Latest posts