What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Ryles - Biggest liability in the NRL

hotsnow said:
Love these Internet warriors who call players names.

I have, and will CONTINUE to - tell anyone, anywhere, anytime - in person, over the phone or on the internet what an overrated hack Jason Ryles is!!

Nooooot a problem!

;-)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
This guy is an automatic selection for both NSW and Australia. :oops: :lol:

Useless sack of sh1t and a pr1ck to boot. Loved it! :cool:

MEATWAD

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
I would give that a 2/10 at best...2 for the fact that he decided to turn up.

And if he hadn't turned up you would have given him 4/10?

Dead set he is a pantie liner.

God-King Dean

Immortal
PUT RYLES IN PREMIER LEAGUE !

This guy needs a good kick in the arse.

Ryles is a talented prop but he obviously ain't learning from his mistakes. When he going to learn that his offload is sh*t & many of them either go to ground or is fumbled.

To makes things worse tonight he chucked a hissy fit every time this happened & eventually got himself 10 minutes in the bin.

He let the whole team down tonight.

An41

Juniors
Payten is my hero. I couldnt stop cheering and screaming for him when he started laying into him

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
How much is this goose going to cost them a Premiership? Cant wait for ANZAC Day. iRobot.

Ryles has some serious Hot head Problems, that need to be sorted out if, saints are to get to grand final, let alone win one.

The Guy is as good as they come, but his inability to control his temper, cost us the game tonight.

He continually let off the Tigers in their own quarter.

Scott

Bench
I didn't actually think he was that bad until last night. He was so poor last night, and I completely understand why the majority on here call him a cat.

That, is certainly is.

kbw

Bench
But (as alot of people have said here) the problem is not that he has a hot temper, but he is NOT I repeat NOT a good player at all.

He very rarely has stats worth more than 2 cents and is not hard in tackles.

He is one of those lucky ones like Terry Hill, Mark Carroll etc that never really deserved to play rep football.

Johns Magic

Referee
kbw said:
But (as alot of people have said here) the problem is not that he has a hot temper, but he is NOT I repeat NOT a good player at all.

He very rarely has stats worth more than 2 cents and is not hard in tackles.

You're a joke.

Latest posts