What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Ryles - Biggest liability in the NRL

aids said:
ryles was piss weak tonight

gibbs on the other hand is a legend in the making
:)

bullsh*t, gibbs would be one of the biggest wanks in the nrl, i remember when he hit webcke high and then he came out claiming like he beat the f**k out of webcke, such a tough guy....

gregstar

Referee
don't worry about my envious forum colleagues on here rylesy!

you just enjoy your origins & test matches this year pal. ;-)

Danish

Referee
gregstar said:

We'll see if he makes the test team this year pal ;-)

kbw

Bench
CliffyIsGod said:

Ah you forget when Manly ran the comp, there were a few players that got rep honours that should not have.

Hill could not defend to save him self, his whole career is punctuated by letting his man get around him then giving his teammate a gob full for not making the tackle that Hill should have.

Carroll, well he could run straight and hard, but lazy as poo, especially on the normal week to week games, Gillespie did all his defensive work.

And Big Fat Arse Magic, I may be a joke. But geez going from Hagen to Smith, that doesn't inspire me a great deal :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Choppies said:
Alot of his niggles were just unnecessary.
I wonder how many penalties he will give away this season?

about half as many as Crocker

gregstar said:

Oh my god, please NO!! :shock:

Is losing the Tri-Nations not humiliating enough? Do we have to put up with THAT as well?? :?

I tell you - if Jason Ryles is leading our pack at the ANZAC Test - the Kiwis will give us another bloody good towelling!

Kiwi

First Grade
This sums up Ryles .....

Currently watching the game, my 15 year old sister who watches every now and again had this to say after 20 minutes about Ryles...

What a sh*thead

Nothing needs to be added, she summed it up perfectly.

Johns Magic

Referee
kbw said:
And Big Fat Arse Magic, I may be a joke. But geez going from Hagen to Smith, that doesn't inspire me a great deal :lol:

We'll be right thanks mate.

I'd be uninspired if I were you too.You don't even have a team to support this NRL season. How depressing.

gregstar

Referee
Bring Back the Spliff said:
Oh my god, please NO!! :shock:

Is losing the Tri-Nations not humiliating enough? Do we have to put up with THAT as well?? :?

I tell you - if Jason Ryles is leading our pack at the ANZAC Test - the Kiwis will give us another bloody good towelling!
spliff - two

gallagher

Juniors
Messiah said:
PUT RYLES IN PREMIER LEAGUE !

This guy needs a good kick in the arse.

Ryles is a talented prop but he obviously ain't learning from his mistakes. When he going to learn that his offload is sh*t & many of them either go to ground or is fumbled.

To makes things worse tonight he chucked a hissy fit every time this happened & eventually got himself 10 minutes in the bin.

He let the whole team down tonight.

Agree totally mate. He needs coaching.

Look at Brown. He blastes Ryles to the media but when asked what 'did you say to him' he replied that he didnt say anything. Unbelievable....

Sharkie™

Juniors
ghoti said:
Just came back from the game and am left with a dry throat from screaming at Ryles and Barrett all game. I hate them. I HATE THEM!

mate i did exactly the same thing

gregstar said:
spliff - two

Ahhhh, he's counting what he sees as his 'victims' here I believe! You are a truly pathetic troll! :lol:

Your life outside this forum must be so full of interest and excitement, huh? Are you Dodge's brother by any chance??

And please - allow me here - THREE!

:lol:
Bell-end.

Latest posts